Chapter 40

Jessica's POV

(Outfits are attached)

One month later.

From:Cal
Baby, I'm working late tonight so you don't have too finish early. I love you princess you mean everything to mexxxx

To:Cal
Okay love you too. I'll see you later xxxx

I slipped my phone into my pocket and returned to the front of the cake shop I was currently working in because I liked to bake cakes and I enjoyed designing them so why not?.

"Can I have the chocolate flake cupcake please?" A teenager asked, I nodded and pulled the chocolate cupcake out of the shelf and placed it inside a small white box and handed it to her. She paid me and left the shop quickly.

*

I got changed from my work outfit back into my pink shorts with a white top and tucked it into my shorts. I slipped my kimono back onto my arms and put my dreamcatcher necklace around my neck before grabbing my bag and slipping my feet into my black heels and leaving the shop.

I got into my car and switched it on and the 1975 began to play automatically. I sang along to 'Settle Down' as I drove back to mine and Calums house.

It was quite dark as it was already 7pm. I had to clean a lot of things up and put the cakes and other pastries into the back for the other workers to move as I still didn't know what to do with them.

The house wasn't lit so I believed that Calum was still at work which was acceptable I guess since he needs to work for the money to pay the bills and other things like that.

I unlocked the door and dropped my bag to the ground when I saw a few candles laying across the floor in a straight line with rose petals surrounding them. I was intrigued so I followed the trail of candles and rose petals to the basement where a string of lights was wrapped around the handle to the stairs.

I spotted Calum sitting on a stool wearing a white shirt with a black blazer and a black bow tie with black skinny jeans and his grey vans. He had his acoustic guitar in his hand. He smiled once he saw me and instantly began playing the acoustic chords to She Looks So Perfect. I smiled at how beautiful his voice was. My eyes began to tear up at how sweet he was.

When he stopped playing he got up and kissed me immediately. His arms wrapped around my waist and we swayed to the soft music that Cal had just switched on. I recognised it as 'I'll be' and smiled to myself, he knows that I love this song.

"Baby, will you pass me my phone. I want to show you something" I nodded and walked over to the stairs and grabbed his black iPhone from the small couch and turned back around to see him down on one knee.

I gasped and slowly walked towards him with his phone still being held tightly in my hand. I felt like there was no oxygen in here and I literally couldn't breathe.

"Jessica Rose Hemmings. Will you do me the honour of being mine forever?" He paused as he noticed my glossy eyes.

His hand took mine and he placed a kiss on it before moving his finger over the skin gently and giving me a reassuring smile.

"W-will you marry me?" I nodded as I couldn't trust my voice right now.

He stood up and slowly slid the ring onto my finger before pulling me closer to him. I felt his lips land on mine and everything was perfect now. I was engaged to the man I have been in love with for years and for many years to come.

"I love you. So so so so much!" He whispered into my ear as he lifted me up and spun me in a circle.

I kissed his lips again before saying it back to him and smiling at him. My heart was beating so fast and I was pretty sure that he could hear it pounding against my rib cage in the small, quiet room.

Calums POV

I have been discussing ways to propose to her with the boys for a few months now. Ever since she moved in I've fallen for her even more. I wake up and fall asleep with a smile on my face because I know that she's right there next to me.

She's finally going to be mine forever. I'll have the girl of my dreams in my arms for the rest of my life. I've never felt so happy before, who knew that this would be the way that my life turned out?.

I love you Jessica Rose Hemmings. Forever and always!

THE END!

------------------------------------

THANKYOU FOR READING THIS BOOK, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT.

I LOVE YOU ALL

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!

THANKS FOR READING :)