Chapter 39

Jessica's POV

From:Emily
Hey! Can me and Mikey come over to swim and hang out with Ash and Talia and Luke and Kaitlin?! :D

To:Emily
I'll ask Cal, hold on x

"Baby"

"Yes love?" He asked.

"Can our friends come over?"

"Sure. Not like were doing anything anyway baby" I bent down and pecked his lips and then headed out of the room and stood in the kitchen.
To:Emily
Yeah, come over x

From:Emily
Yay! Coming now! X

I stumbled upstairs and went into our shared bedroom and pulled out my black bikini. I closed the door and took my clothes off and fastened my bikini and then pulled on some high waisted shorts and a black crop top with some cream ankle socks.

I tied my hair up into a messy ponytail and took off some of my makeup. I headed back downstairs and saw my friends entering the house. I greeted them all with a hug. Calum was already outside with the boys getting into the pool and splashing each other.

"Come on. Let's go swimming!" Kaitlin cheered and ripped off her cream sundress revealing her red bikini. I would be lying if I said she didn't make me feel insecure.

I took off my clothes and adjusted my black bikini before following her outside and cannonballing into the pool. I came back up for air and was immediately splashed by Talia and Emily jumping in.

"Come on Mikey!" Emily yelled at her boyfriend who was sitting away from the pool.

"No!" He shouted.

I bit my lip as Calum swam towards me. His body is perfect. His arms found my waist and he pulled me into him so I could wrap my legs around his torso. My lips locked on to his and he moved us backwards so that my back came into contact with the wall. The kiss deepened quickly.

"Guys! Stop that" Ashton groaned making us break apart.

"Sorry that I want to kiss my girlfriend" Calum spat sarcastically.

"Yeah, but that wasn't kissing." Luke chuckled.

I laughed along with Luke causing Calum to groan and slam his lips back onto mine which took us both by surprise. His tongue found its way into my mouth and our tongues danced together.

"For fuck sake stop it!" Ashton and Luke began to splash us causing us to groan and break apart once more.

I swam over to Emily, Talia and Kaitlin and they were discussing their sex lives which I wasn't too pleased with because it was kind of disturbing.

"I never thought of Ashton as a kinky guy" Emily pulled a disgusted face at her words.

"I regret coming over here" I shook my head and swam away before climbing out of the pool and sitting on one of the sunbeds beside the pool.

*

"Hey baby girl. They're watching a film and I missed you" Cal entered the bedroom and smiled at me.

His arms wrapped around my waist from behind as I was stood in front of the mirror and I smiled at the reflection of us. It looks and feels like everything has fallen into place.

"I love you so much" he kissed my neck and sucked on my sweet spot.

"I love you too" I whispered before moaning quietly at the feeling from his lips being attached to my neck.

*
"Guys! The food is ready!" Michael shouted from outside.

We all headed outside and met Michael and Luke and Calum outside who were surrounding the BBQ. We all got some food and sat down in the backyard in the warm weather.

The music was blasting from the speakers that Cal had brought outside and we were all talking and laughing and it was just like old times.

Once we finished eating we were drinking and dancing around which was pretty normal for all of us. Talia got so drunk that she fell backwards into the pool causing me and Emily to hysterically laugh.

Calum, Ash, Mike and Luke all walked inside and said that they would be back in a few minutes. I wanted to know desperately what they were talking about privacy but I didn't want to invade their privacy.

"Don't you dare!" Kaitlin squealed before being pushed into the pool by Talia who had somehow managed to get out of the pool safely.

The boys came back out soon after and they were all smiling at each other. Luke headed over to me and put his arm around my shoulder and smiled down at me since he had grown again and was now a giant like his friends.

"Calum really loves you. You should see how much his face lights up when he speaks about you and when he sees you he can't help but stare and he gets this big dorky smile. He's in love with you Jess. Im glad you chose him" Luke spoke.

"I'm glad too. He's my everything"