Chapter 6

(Jessica and Talia's outfits are attached)
A week later.

Talia's POV

To:Ash
Ash!!

From:Ash
What?

To:Ash
Are you coming to the party or not?!

From:Ash
I dunno.

To:Ash
Wow.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone into my pocket, I turned to Michael who was already sitting beside me with Calum.

"He isn't giving me an answer" I mumbled.

"Its Ash, hes either with his girlfriend or he is on his Xbox" Cal shrugged and took a sip of his beer.

My dad is quite the alcoholic, luckily he isn't abusive. He just drinks.. A lot. He let's us have some so he is really irresponsible.

The party was just starting and people are already becoming a little tipsy off the smallest bit of alcohol.

The party was also Michael and Calums idea since my dad would be gone for the weekend, I wasnt exactly popular at my school but I wasn't exactly a geek either.

"There's Ash- Oh and Luke and Jess- Oh and Ashs girlfriend" Calum was pretty much commentating on whoever entered the party next.

I bit my lip and looked at the ground, I had the smallest crush on Ashton but his girlfriend was always in the way.. Now that Jess was here they're getting along better than we ever did.

"Hey Talia" his beautiful hazel eyes were sparkling as usual and his bright smile defined his face perfectly.

"Hey Ash" I sighed remembering his girlfriend was close by

"Lucy is perfect, dont you think?" NO.

"Yeah.." His face dropped when he turned back to me, he probably realised that I'm a potato compared to her.

"Why don't you like her?" I rolled my eyes and shifted my weight onto my other hip.

"She's using you." I mumbled.

His lips parted slightly as he took glances between me and his girlfriend.

"I thought you would be happy for me for once" he groaned before storming off.

"Wait Ash!" I shouted and gained his girlfriends attention, she shot me a death glare before running after him.

Well, I lost my best friend tonight.

"Talia?!" Luke called, I spun around and I looked into his eyes.

"Why are you alone?" His voice slightly slurred as he swayed from side to side.

I shrugged and looked at the ground, his warm finger lifted my chin back up and before I could react his lips were moving against mine.

I relaxed into the kiss and let my fingers run through his soft blonde hair.
*
I found myself grinding against Luke's crotch to the beat of the music and he quickly pressed his lips to mine again.

"Talia? Luke?!" We broke the kiss to see an angry looking Ashton standing beside us.

"What Ashton?" I snapped.

He looked hurt for some reason although he has a girlfriend who's literally perfection.

Jess appeared and stood beside Ash looking as confused as I was, he grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the house.

"Your best friend just left with your sister" he shrugged and his lips quickly found mine again, his hands landed on my waist and pushed me impossibly closer to his body.

I felt the heat radiating from him, and I had a pretty good idea where this was heading.