Chapter 23

Jessica's POV

Saturday afternoon.

From:Cal
Meet me at the beach? Xx

To:Cal
Yeah, I'm coming now x

I grabbed my some stuff to take to the beach and left the house, I looked into the car mirror as I passed and made sure I looked okay. I had just gotten back from work so I didn't bother to take my makeup off.

I approached the beach and saw some kids running past me and heading straight down to the glistening blue sea, the sea here was so much nicer than it was at home.

I saw Calum and sat down beside him, he smiled and motioned over to the boys and Talia. I didn't even know they were here, I didn't even notice that Luke wasn't home either.. Oops.

"Come with me Jess!" Talia squealed as she dragged me into the toilets at the top of the beach, we got changed in separate cubicles and I left my shorts on and tied the strap on my black bikini.

We headed back to the boys and placed our stuff down on the blanket the boys had with them, Michael had an umbrella and was sat underneath it with his phone in his hands.

"Are you coming in the water, Mikey?" I asked as I tied my long brown hair up into a loose ponytail.

He shook his head and I sighed and took my shorts off revealing my black bikini bottoms, Talia had done the same and Mikey waved us off and stayed on the soft blanket.

I felt bad for leaving him on his own but I guess he didn't mind since he had his earphones in and had his eyes shut.

I ran after Talia and laughed as a wave from the sea knocked her down. She splashed me so of course I splashed her back then the 3 boys joined in and aimed at me and Talia.

We all got knocked down by a strong wave causing all of us to burst into laughter.

"I did my makeup for nothing!" Talia complained and she let herself fall back into the sea, she came back up and began to cough.

Luke rushed over to his girlfriend and tried to help her whilst I moved away and took Ash and Cal with me so we wouldn't be in the way.

I splashed them both and jumped over a wave and almost fell again. Ashton ran over to Talia as Luke had ran out of the sea and headed up to Michael, he was complaining that he was cold.

Cold water touched the top half of my back and I squealed and turned around to see Calum smirking, I splashed him back causing him to gasp and throw more water towards me.

I swam over to Calum as we had moved further in and I couldn't touch the floor anymore but luckily he could, he lifted me up and held me close to his body.

Our faces were centimetres apart and nothing could stop what was going to happen in a matter of seconds, Calums soft lips eventually found mine and our lips moved together perfectly.

"Will you be my girlfriend Jess?" I nodded and kissed him again.