Chapter 32

Luke's POV

*Sunday night*

"It sucks Mikey. I really liked her and she broke up with me f-for my best friend!" I cried.

"I know you did. Don't worry about it though because you will find someone way better" he tried to reassure me.

"My heart hurts. Maybe if I didn't try to make Ash jealous she would still be with me. I'm such a dick. Why did I do that?" I heard him sigh on the end of the line.

"Dude. Its almost midnight and we have school tomorrow. Get some sleep and forget about Talia okay? She isn't worth it. There's so many more girls who would die to get a chance to be yours."

"You're right. Night Mikey" he hung up the phone after saying goodbye and I sighed and closed my eyes.

Jessica's POV

*Monday morning*

From:Cal
I'm outside baby xxxxx

To:Cal
Okay, I'll tell Luke xxxxx

"Luke are yo-" I entered his room to see him wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans with a silver necklace. His blonde hair was perfectly quiffed and obviously took a while to do.

"Oh my god"

"What?" He asked.

"Its school! Why are you dressed like that?" I laughed.

"Just trying to impress people" he giggled and picked up his grey backpack from the ground and followed me out of the door.

Luke called shotgun and I mentally cursed at him as I opened the door to get into the back seat. Luke and Calum were singing along to Calum's green day CD causing me to laugh.

We got out of the car and I headed around to Calums side of the car. His hand lacing with mine immediately. He kissed my cheek and I smiled up at him.

"Later losers" Luke smirked and headed off down the hallway.

"Do you think he's been watching mean girls again?" Calum giggled.

"Definitely" I laughed.

I opened my locker and put my bag inside and took out the books that I would need for my first lesson.

"Do I get a goodbye kiss?" He asked.

I smiled and stood up onto my tiptoes and kissed his lips each of us adding the same amount of passion into the kiss.

The bell rang causing us to break the kiss and begin to head to class.

"I'll see you in third period. I love you baby" Cal winked and kissed my lips again before heading off in the opposite direction.

I smiled to myself before entering my English classroom. My teacher greeted me and I sat down in my seat beside Talia and behind Ashton. They were holding hands over the desk and it was pretty cute.

"Is your dad okay with you now?" Ash asked.

"Haven't spoken to him" I mumbled and began to do the work that was on the whiteboard.

"Do you have work later?" Talia asked.

"Yeah" I sighed.

*
"Hello beautiful" I spun around hoping to see Calum but instead I came face to face with of course, Tyler.

"Fuck off" I spat.

"Someone doesn't seem happy to see me" he winked.

"Because I'm not" I spat.

"You're really pretty" he took my hand in his and I was quick to snatch it back and give him a dirty look.

"Come on babe" he laughed and gripped my wrists so I couldn't break free this time.

"You know tha-" He was cut off.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend" Calum spat and punched Tyler straight in the face.

My eyes widened as I saw how angry Calum was, he kept punching him over and over until he begged for him to stop.

"I'm sorry!" He stood up and ran away which was something that I never thought would have happened.

"I love you baby. You're mine" Calum kissed my temple and put his arm around my shoulder. We began to walk back to his car and he wouldn't stop smiling and looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I laughed softly.

"Yeah. I'm just really lucky" I bit my lip and I felt my back come into contact with the car door. Calums lips caught mine in a heated kiss.

"Uh- guys?" Calums lips disconnected from mine and our eyes both landed on Luke who was standing beside the car with Michael.

"I'm going to Michaels so I don't need a ride" Calum nodded and I hugged Luke and Michael before getting into the passenger side of Calums car.

Quickly, I put my seatbelt on and watched Calum do the same. His hand intertwined with mine in the middle section as he started the car and pulled out of the school parking lot.

"Where shall we go love?" He asked softly.

"Hmm. Could you drop me off at home so I can get ready for work?" I asked.

"Oh shit yeah. I forgot you had work!" He laughed as he took the shorter way back to my house so that I wouldn't be late.

Once we pulled up at my house I didn't want to leave him but I knew I HD too. I leant over to kiss his cheek when he turned his head making our lips meet in a short kiss.

"Thanks for the ride baby. I love you" I kissed him again and he shook his head at me.

"I'm dropping you off at work too" he laughed as he switched his car off and pulled the keys out.

"No cal. You don't need to do that" I smiled at him.

"I want too. Let's go and get you ready for work!" He cheered as he jumped out of the car and rushed around to the passenger side before I had chance to reach for the handle.

I thanked him again as I got out of the car and we headed inside the house.