Chapter 1: Weird villain

Parallel world, earth!

Xia country on the streets of Tyumen city.

A black Rolls-Royce Phantom is driving towards Xinghai Hospital, followed by a Mercedes-Benz.

The driver of the Rolls-Royce drove the car without a word, for fear of touching his master.

But Qin Tian, ​​who was sitting in the back seat of the Rolls-Royce Phantom, had a somewhat ugly expression.

Of course, his face was ugly, not because his son had his leg broken.

But because he is a traverser.

In the previous life, he was also called Qin Tian.

It's just that I didn't expect that I would cross into my body in the parallel world?

The self in this world is a rich and handsome forty-year-old uncle.

It is said to be one of the richest people in Tyumen?

It stands to reason that Qin Tian should be happy to become a rich man at once.

Indeed, Qin Tian was very excited at first.

He had worked hard for so many years in his previous life and couldn't afford a house, but he was worth tens of billions in this world.

There are still several real estates under hand.

In this case, if you change it to anyone, I am afraid that you will be unable to sleep with excitement.

Qin Tian is naturally no exception.

Even if the age of this body is eleven or twelve years older than him in the previous life.

Only when he heard that his 20-year-old son was admitted to the hospital with his leg broken, he vaguely felt wrong.

In this peaceful age, who is so rich and powerful, who does not dare to touch his son?

Don't you still have to look at the owner to beat the dog?

At that moment, his system awakened.

So Qin Tian knew everything.

This is a big villain system.

The system told him that he had traveled into the world of novels similar to that of the male-frequency urban Shuangwen.

The system did not say what novel it is.

He only knows that there is a protagonist in this world, but not himself.

He is just a rich second generation who was pretended to be slapped by the protagonist, and was finally destroyed.

Oh, no, it's the rich second-generation father.

He is also the current Patriarch of the Qin Family.

Therefore, Qin Tian, ​​who knew that he would be destroyed, couldn't be happy at all.

Because of the sand sculpture author, in order to create a sense of coolness, he designed himself as a very strange villain.

He is handsome, rich, and powerful, but his wife is still single after more than ten years of death.

He was obviously a big man, but because of his son, he insisted on having trouble with the poor dick who came down from the mountain the protagonist, and finally became a stepping stone for the protagonist to pretend to be a face.

"Damn, when I first read this kind of novel, I thought it was cool, but now it's my turn to be beaten in the face, which doesn't feel good at all."

Qin Tian cursed in his heart.

Reading novels, because the roles are different, it will be very cool to see the protagonist who is also the diaosi, the second generation of face-slapped rich.

But now, how to think is unreasonable.

How could such a powerful character himself be slapped in the face by a protagonist, and finally killed? ?

This unscientific.

"Huh..." Qin Tian took a deep breath.

Forget it! They come, the security.

Since crossing is a fact, such a bloody fate can never happen to him again.

According to the normal plot, the protagonist has just arrived in Tyumen and is currently fledgling.

He still has a chance to comeback.

Concentrated and glanced at the driver ahead.

Name: Li Jun

Sex: Male

Age: 38 years old

Occupation: The host's bodyguard and driver.

Trust: 90%!

Such information made Qin Tian nod slightly.

This is the villain's eye, the reward you got when you first got the system.

"Trust is above 90: The mind is firm, can't be instigated, and can be trusted."

"Trust 70-89: Basically trustworthy, willing to work for you, but there is a possibility of being instigated by others."

"Trust 50-70: Willing to serve you, but jeopardizes self-interest and may betray the host."

"Trust 30-50: Willing to work for you, but it is also easy to be bought by others."

"Trust 1-30: Untrustworthy."

"Note: Trust is negative and hates you. Please be careful of such people."

This is the description of the villain's eye.

The function is to see the basic information and trust of people around you.

Basic information is not very useful for Qin Tian, ​​but this trust level is very useful.

At least let him know which people around him can be trusted and which ones can't be trusted.

According to the system, a 90% trust level means that it will not betray and can be completely trusted.

And Li Jun?

I rescued him and helped Li Jun's family, so Li Jun's trust is 90%!

In the novel, Li Jun is also a loyal protector of the lord, but the protagonist instigates separation from the back, making Qin Tian no longer trust Li Jun, and even expelled him from the Qin family.

And Li Jun himself, after being expelled from the Qin family by Qin Tian, ​​still stood up when the protagonist confronted Qin Tian, ​​even after the Qin family was destroyed in the end, the protagonist wanted to recruit him, but he refused.

This shows that Li Jun is absolutely trustworthy.

"President Qin, the hospital is here!"