Chapter 211-220

Let go of my son?

Qin Shijie?

Seeing this news, Qin Tian couldn’t help being a little surprised.

“You arrested my son?”

“Not bad!”

Lin Yi replied calmly.

Qin Tian frowned!

After thinking for a while, he dialed Qin Shijie’s number.

at the same time!

Jiangcheng, a suburban villa.

It is three kilometers away from the city’s periphery.

The surrounding area is sparsely populated, and it is a good place for cultivation and rest.

“Why am I here?”

Looking at the group of bastards holding baseball bats in front of him, Qin Shijie woke up in a daze.

He only remembered that he didn’t go back after driving Bugatti to Jiangcheng!

Yesterday afternoon, I went to the bar to have a drink with Wei Chengbin and the rich second generation.

Then accidentally got drunk.

Was it here when you woke up?

“Boy, are you finally awake?”

A bastard grinned.

Looking at the gangsters around him, and then at the ropes up and down his body, Qin Shijie was a little panicked: “This is… what’s going on?”

“Shijie, we were kidnapped!”

Wei Chengbin next to him panted and said to Qin Shijie.

“Kidnapping?”

When Qin Shijie heard this, he turned his head and looked at Wei Chengbin subconsciously.

At this time, Wei Chengbin had bruises on his forehead and blood on the corners of his mouth. At first glance, he had been beaten.

“Cheng Bin, even you…”

“do not you remember?”

Wei Chengbin asked’weakly’!

Qin Shijie shook his head: “No… I don’t remember.”

“You were drunk yesterday, and I was drunk too… I asked my bodyguard to take you back to my rest for a night.”

“Unexpectedly, on the way back, we were hit by these bastards… My bodyguard was not their opponent, and then we were caught here.”

Hearing Wei Chengbin’s words like this, Qin Shijie didn’t have the slightest doubt.

Because he used to be often drunk.

It’s normal for them to either go to your house or mine.

just.……

“Are you a bodyguard? Hiring so much money, you can’t beat these gangsters?”

Qin Shijie couldn’t help scolding his mother.

Snapped!

As soon as he finished speaking, a gangster slapped Qin Shijie’s face with a slap in the face: “Fuck you! Shao Te is here, Laozi is forced!”

“What’s wrong with the bullshit? The bullshit is not a human being? Although Laozi is bullshit, at least he does not rely on his parents and does not cheat the old.”

“Which is like you two generations of waste and rich? In addition to having a good father, there is also a shame?”

“Okay, Brother Fei is right!”