Chapter 131-140

After all, Wang Ling is Ye Wuya’s wife.

Overall, she still has a bit of a brain.

Calling Qin Tian is also clearly organized and purposeful.

It probably means that your brother was treated unfairly when he came to you.

Although it may be the mistake of his brother Wang Jian, Wang Jian is from the Ye family after all.

When your Qin family was splashed with tea, it would be very shameless.

As long as Qin Tian is willing to let the assistant apologize and fire her, she can forget the blame.

This not only gave the Ye family face, but also did not affect the relationship between the two parties.

You can make a lot of money!

After all, money is made slowly, and projects that can make one billion at a time are indeed not too small.

Billions?

What kind of assistant can’t be hired?

So she believes that Qin Tian knows how to choose.

And Qin Tian’s answer made her very satisfied.

Hearing Qin Tian’s words, Wang Ling nodded slightly: “Since President Qin said this, I will let my brother come over again in the evening?”

“Let your brother come over again?”

Qin Tian was rather curious: “What are you doing here? Oh…Mrs. Ye, you may have misunderstood what I meant.”

“I mean it’s not too embarrassing indeed…”

“In the morning, it was your brother who spoke outrageously first, and my assistant didn’t know his identity, that’s why this misunderstanding occurred.”

“In other words, my assistant is not wrong!”

“She was not wrong, but I fired her? How do you let me lead people in the future?”

“Mr Qin, you have to think clearly! This is a project with a net profit of one billion.”

Wang Ling frowned.

She naturally heard the meaning in Qin Tian’s words.

“Billions? Heh…” Qin Tian chuckled slightly: “Don’t talk about a billion, even if it is 10 billion, I have these two sentences.”

“For an assistant, is it worth it?”

“Is it worth it? It depends on what you use to measure it. Anyway, I don’t think it’s a problem for me to deal with it this way.”

“good very good!”

Wang Ling’s face was a little gloomy: “President Qin, I hope you don’t regret it!”

“Ah.……”

Qin Tian sneered, too lazy to care about Wang Ling, the mad woman.

Hang up the phone directly.

This f*ck really has its father and its son?

This protagonist family, why do one or two of them like to pretend so much?

If you say Ye Wuya, Ye Chen is just pretending to be compelling. After all, his surname is Ye, the protagonist’s surname.

But what is your mother-in-law surnamed Wang to pretend to be in front of her?

It’s really bad.

“President Qin!”

Mu Die’s voice interrupted Qin Tian’s complaints.