Chapter 31: Hit nemesis

Seeing the tall and handsome man, Su Yanran felt like dreaming?

Qin Tian is also in the bar?

And he was actually saved by him? ?

This…what’s the situation?

Qin Tian doesn’t know what she thinks in her heart, because…

“Sure enough, Lin Feng is in this bar.”

Looking at the system prompts in his mind, Qin Tian muttered to himself.

[Ding, before the protagonist “Lin Feng”, the hero “Su Yanran” rescued the United States successfully, got the villain value of 500, and regained the luck value of 100 points. 】
[Villain value meets the requirements of extracting system capabilities, whether to extract system capabilities. 】
Now Qin Tian’s research on this system prompt is getting deeper and deeper.

This thing will not only remind the hero and the heroine, but also remind you whether you have met a key person?

What’s even more exaggerated is that it also reminded Lin Feng’s whereabouts this time?

Apart from anything else, decisively extract the ability first.

[Successful ability extraction, choose one of the following abilities. 】
1: Hidden weapon skills are at full level.

2: Hacker skills are at full level.

………

On the other side, the Blue Shell Bar Monitoring Room!

The scene where Wang Wu went to find Su Yanran just now was clearly seen by Lin Feng in the monitoring room.

Originally, this was a great opportunity to get a good impression in front of his fiancée.

He is also preparing to show off his skills and reverse the beautiful image in Su Yanran’s mind.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he was about to go down, he saw Qin Tian stand up from the corner.

Needless to say the latter scene at all.

“Qin Tian? Qin Tian? Is he Qin Tian again!”

Looking at the two people sitting together in the monitor, Lin Feng tugged his fists tightly.

The blue veins of his arm were exposed, and he couldn’t wait to smash Qin Tian’s body into pieces.

When Qin Tian sent him into the police station, he hadn’t put Qin Tian in his eyes.

But after Qin Tian rescued Su Zhengyang, he faintly realized that Qin Tian had a problem.

Now, he can be sure.

This Qin Tian is the nemesis of his own hit.

Damn, wherever this person is there, everything goes wrong with me.

“Brother Feng, what’s wrong with you?”

Feeling the coldness radiating from Lin Feng’s body, Tong Hai was a little puzzled.

“It’s okay!” Lin Feng said coldly.

He didn’t want others to know about him.

“Qin Tian, ​​I, Lin Feng, will swear against you in this life!”

Lin Feng gritted his teeth in his heart.

Su Yanran, but her fiancee.

And now…

“Ok?”

Looking at the surveillance, Lin Feng suddenly saw something else.

He was taken aback for a moment, then a sneer rose from the corner of his mouth.