Chapter 40: Fighting power, three stages?

At the same time, the City Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

A young man was sitting on the steps against the wall in the inpatient department, looking at his mobile phone in a daze.

The young man is 1.75 meters tall and has beautiful long eyebrows.

It’s just that the wrinkled coat and the washed white jeans prove that his family may not be very good.

That’s right, he is Wang Hao!

Deng Yuqing’s former boyfriend, a writer of online novels.

At this moment, Wang Hao tightly grasped the broken screen of his mobile phone, and a flash of despair flashed in his mind.

His mother was sick, so he borrowed all the relatives he could borrow.

As a result, apart from his best friend who borrowed ten thousand from himself, other people not only didn’t lend him money, they also drew a clear line with him.

He had never expected anything from relatives, but he never thought of this girlfriend.

“Why? Why is she reluctant to lend me money because she has money? Why…”

The young man yelled incompetently.

He and Deng Yuqing were university classmates, and they had no contact after graduation.

However, at the classmate meeting two years ago, the two met again.

I remember that Deng Yuqing dressed very beautifully that day.

Upon seeing this, Wang Hao began to pursue Deng Yuqing.

Don’t say why you use the word sensuality to describe him.

Because more than 90% of love starts from seeing sex.

…….

Because Wang Hao’s grades were pretty good when he was in school, and Wang Hao’s family was not as poor as it is now.

So after a year of small talk and pursuit, Deng Yuqing agreed to be Wang Hao’s girlfriend.

But later, Wang Hao’s father was tricked into doing business, and the partner ran away with the money, leaving his father in debt.

His father couldn’t stand the blow and committed suicide by jumping off the building.

Although his mother survived the pressure, her body was not as good as before.

The life of the mother and son is extremely difficult, but at any rate there has been no major accident.

But just half a month ago, his mother finally fell ill.

Medical expenses need 30,000 yuan.

All the valuable things in Wang Hao’s house have been used to pay off debts. Where can I find 30,000 yuan?

So after borrowing a circle, he thought of his girlfriend!

Wang Hao felt that Deng Yuqing only got 12 thousand wages last month.

With her savings, how could it be enough?

With her help, I can definitely survive this difficulty.

It’s just that he never thought that his girlfriend is actually the kind of gold worshiper who loves vanity?

Break up with yourself for 20,000 yuan?

Is that little money more important than his mother’s life?

Thinking of this, Wang Hao leaned against the wall behind him and closed his eyes in despair.

“Deng Yuqing, you gold worship girl, when I become rich, I will definitely make you regret it!”

Wang Hao secretly vowed in his heart.

Such a woman is not worthy of herself at all.

If you divide it, you divide it.

By comforting himself like this in his heart, Wang Hao’s mood became much better.

At this moment, he suddenly felt a little dizzy in his head?

Wang Hao’s complexion changed, and the secret path was not good. Before he could react, he fainted.

I don’t know how long it took, maybe ten minutes, maybe one hour.

Or maybe it’s a day.

Wang Hao gradually woke up and found himself lying on the hospital bed.

He was a little surprised, but suddenly found that there was something else in his mind?

It seems to be a huge bookshelf here!

The bookshelf is actually full of novels? ?

“How is this going?”

Wang Hao was surprised, subconsciously picked up the first book on the shelf, and then turned to the first page.

The above is the introduction.

“This is the world of fighting spirit, there is no fancy magic, and some are just fighting spirit that multiplies to the peak!”

Just a brief introduction has already aroused his interest.

Wang Hao couldn’t wait to look in the text.

“Strength of fighting, three stages?”

What a novel setting, what a wonderful plot.

Wang Hao became more frightened as he watched, and more shocked as he watched.

“This is really a novel, and what happened to the protagonist is like him…”

………

Chen Shicai, 25 years old this year.

He is a fat man and a chef in a three-star hotel.

Of course, this is not the point.

The point is that he has a buddy named Wang Hao.

Because Wang Hao’s mother was sick, he borrowed 10,000 yuan to Wang Hao.

He was on vacation today and had just had lunch.

At this time, he bought some fruits and was going to the hospital to visit his aunt.

It’s just that when he passed by the Mingshi Café carrying the fruit, he suddenly saw a familiar figure.

This is a woman.

A young beautiful woman.

Woman with long hair shawl, upper body white off-shoulder shirt, lower body black high heels with dark skinny jeans.

Carrying a lady’s bag, walking with wind.

The most important thing is that she walked directly into the Mingshi cafe next to it?

“Deng Yuqing? Why is she here?”

Fatty Chen froze for a moment, then suddenly thought of something, and quickly took out his cell phone and dialed the number of his best friend.

The call is connected soon.

“Hey, Fatty Chen? Why are you looking for me?”

At this time, Wang Hao had just seen Hedong for thirty years, and Hexi for thirty years. Don’t bully the young and poor.

I am still a little excited.

“Hey, Wang Hao, where are you?”

“I’m in the hospital!”

“what’s happenin?”

“I saw your girlfriend.”