Chapter 41-60: Three conditions

“My girlfriend?”

Wang Hao was taken aback for a moment, and then disdainfully said: “You said Deng Yuqing?”

“Uh, uh!”

“I see it, what’s the big deal?”

“No, do you know where I am now?”

“where?”

“Mingshi Cafe, do you know Mingshi Cafe? It is the most expensive and luxurious cafe in our city. I watched your girlfriend walk in.”

“What happened then?”

“My God! What’s wrong? Are you really stupid, or pretending to be confused?”

Fatty Chen hated iron and steel and said, “The average consumption per capita here is at least 500 yuan. With her salary, how could it be possible to come here for consumption?”

The per capita consumption of 500 yuan is not expensive for the rich.

It is not too expensive for him.

But ordinary people are not willing to take 500 yuan to drink coffee.

So Deng Yuqing must be weird.

“You mean…”

Wang Hao is not stupid. He heard what Fatty Chen meant: “I understand what you mean, but I have broken up with her.”

“Break up? When? Why break up?”

Fatty Chen was stunned, and just asked three times in a row.

“Just this morning, I broke up on the phone. As for why I broke up? I don’t want to say that!”

“Okay!” Fatty Chen was taken aback for a moment, and then blurted out: “But Haozi, was it a bit sloppy to break up on the phone?”

Wang Hao frowned: “What do you mean?”

“Regardless of the reason, shouldn’t you talk about breaking up in person? What’s the matter on the phone?”

“And based on the current situation, she is likely to have found her next home before breaking up with you. Are you really so willing?”

“Then what do you want me to do?”

Hearing this news, Wang Hao was also a little irritable.

In any case, he likes Deng Yuqing.

If he was really that easy to let go, then he wouldn’t want to use money to slap Deng Yuqing in the face after he developed.

“I think if she really has an appointment with another man, you don’t have to worry about her face. Anyway, you have to make it clear in person, right?”

“This……..”

Wang Hao hesitated.

Because of this situation, if you go to Deng Yuqing, you will appear to be very unmanly and useless.

But when he thought that Deng Yuqing had been so decisive before breaking up, he straightened his heart: “Okay, you are waiting for me there.”

Since you are unkind, don’t blame me for being unrighteous.(Read more @ mtlnation.com)

……….

Mingshi Coffee Shop.

When Qin Tian travels, in addition to the driver Li Jun, usually at least four bodyguards follow.

Today is no exception.

Li Jun drove a Rolls Royce in front, and four bodyguards followed in another car.