Chapter 23: A thousand reasons to be sad

In the night, Rolls-Royce moved slowly.

Mu Die, who was also sitting in the back seat of Rolls-Royce, looked at her boss who closed her eyes and calmed down.

The love in his eyes is even stronger.

She really didn’t expect her boss to be so versatile?

Don’t other rich people only make money and play golf?

For health issues, they are usually referred to their own personal doctors.

How can you put down your figure and learn this kind of ability to save people?

And his own boss seems to be more and more different.

Especially when Su Zhengyang was doing cardiopulmonary resuscitation just now, his serious appearance was absolutely fascinating.

“Old Li, put on some music to soothe your emotions.”

Qin Tian spoke suddenly, and Mu Die was so scared that he quickly retracted his eyes.

“it is good!”

Li Jun had no other words, and turned on the music player in the car.

He also followed upstairs just now, but did not enter the private room.

Although knowing the unexpected situation inside, it is also very strange for Qin Tian to give first aid.

But as long as his boss doesn’t have any problems, he won’t ask more.

The music turned on, and Qin Tian continued to close his eyes and rest his mind.

Lin Feng just took advantage of the chaos and left.

Based on Su Zhengyang’s performance before, Qin Tian can completely determine that it is not Su Zhengyang who has something to do with Lin Feng.

But the old man of the Su family, Su Guofu.

In other words, with the Su family’s father, shouldn’t the Su family hold Lin Fengqi to Su Zhengyang’s responsibility?

“It seems that this kid is a bit difficult to deal with?” Qin Tian muttered to himself.

Although because of his own reverse operation, he provoked the relationship between the Su family and Lin Feng.

But letting the Su family deal with Lin Feng is still unrealistic.

So…Do you want to send someone to find Lin Feng’s trace?

Although according to the laws of the novel, most of the people sent by yourself will be dumped or killed secretly.

But when Lin Feng left, he was directly hidden.

In this way, he is in the light, he is in the dark?

How can this work?

Therefore, the search must be searched, even if the difficulty is high, it must be searched.

Thinking of this, Qin Tian opened his eyes and spoke again.

“Lao Li, after returning home, send a few people to continue looking for the trace of Lin Feng’s boy, so that they must remember not to get too close to him, let alone conflict with that boy.”

“As soon as there is news from him, let me know as soon as possible.”

“Okay, President Qin.”

“President Qin, who is Lin Feng?”

Hearing Qin Tian’s order, Mu Die remembered: “It doesn’t look like someone from the Su family? Why would you dare to scold Shao Qin in front of you?”

“This is too arrogant, right?”

“Newborn calves are not afraid of tigers, have you never heard of it?”

Qin Tian said casually: “And if this kid is not very capable, how can he be so arrogant?”

“Very capable? No? Why didn’t I see it?”

“Hehe, you don’t have much contact with him, of course you can’t tell.”

Qin Tian smiled faintly, and then greeted Li Jun: “Old Li, let’s change a song, what are you playing? It’s terrible.”

I don’t know if it is the reason for having the full-level piano skills.

What echoed in the carriage was a song that Qin Tian had never heard before.

The accompaniment and the singer’s tone made him feel uncomfortable.

“Ah…” Hearing this, Li Jun was stunned: “Mr Qin, this…I don’t understand music! And I have downloaded two or three songs on it. , You don’t usually listen very much…”

“Is that so? Let’s forget it.”

Qin Tian didn’t care either.

Anyway, listening to music is just to be happy.

Since there is no one who loves to listen, Qin Tian is not particularly demanding.

“President Qin, do you want to listen to music now?”

Mu Die was a little curious.

Qin Tian said casually: “I don’t particularly want to hear it, but suddenly there is a whim.”

“Oh, so, I also said that if Mr. Qin wants to listen, I can search with my mobile phone, and then send it to the car Bluetooth.”

It is the secretary’s job to solve problems for the boss.

So Mu Die subconsciously came up with his own solution.

“Mobile search?”

Qin Tian glanced at Mu Die, and his heart moved: “Or you should search for me, otherwise this road will be boring.”

“Okay, President Qin, what do you want to hear?”

“What do you want to hear?”

Qin Tian touched his chin and thought for a moment: “Well, give me a’thousand reasons for sadness’ first.”

This song is relatively old, but Qin Tian likes these more classic old songs.

He has never heard of songs like those small fresh meat.

You can say that he is nostalgic, you can also say that he is staid.

Anyway, Qin Tian didn’t care at all.

“A thousand reasons for sadness?”

Mu Die is a little confused, the title of this song is so strange.

Sure enough, after searching, she didn’t find it.

“Mr Qin, the title of your song is wrong, the system can’t search for it…”

There are reasons to be sad on the phone, and there are a thousand nights missing you.

There is not a thousand reasons to be sad.

“No?” Qin Tian suddenly noticed something: “Then you help me search for Zhang Xueyou.”

“Zhang Xueyou? Is it the singer’s name?”

Mu Die was a little puzzled, but still proceeded.

“It doesn’t seem to be either.”

“nor?”

Qin Tian frowned, took Mu Die’s perfume-scented fruit phone, and searched for himself.

Liu Dehua, Guo Fucheng, Zhou Dong…

After a while, Qin Tian took a breath.

Sure enough, this world is just a parallel world, and its development is roughly the same as that of the earth, but all well-known figures are absent.

Among them, not only the stars of the music world, but also the stars of film and television and Internet celebrities no longer exist.

“Forget it, don’t listen, I’m tired.”

There are not even the Four Heavenly Kings and China Entertainment Heavenly King Zhou Dong, just listen to Jill.