Chapter 24: Can we not break up?

Without many classic works in memory, Qin Tian is very depressed.

But on the other side, Old Man Su was even more depressed.

Because he just learned that his son was actually dizzy by Lin Feng?

What is this operation?

How could that person’s apprentice do such a thing?

This is not scientific, not scientific at all.

There must be something wrong?

Thinking of this, Old Su hurriedly arranged a driver and drove to the intensive care unit of the hospital where Su Zhengyang was located.

After seeing his son, he asked the story in detail.

“You said Qin Tian directly agreed to your request?”

“Yes!”

Su Zhengyang, who was resting on the bed, was a little helpless: “After this contact, I found that Qin Tian is actually very good at talking.”

“Unexpectedly, that kid named Lin Feng was a jerk.”

“In front of others Qin Tian, ​​scolding others’ son?”

“You said, in this situation at that time, can I not give Qin Tian an explanation?”

“Who knows that kid, oh…”

Su Zhengyang sighed heavily when he said that, for fear that he would continue to speak, his anger rose again.

He swears that he hasn’t had such a big fire in a long time.

“Oh?”

When Grandpa Su heard this, he nodded thoughtfully: “Listening to what you said, this Lin Feng has the character of his master.”

“Dad, what do you mean?”

“It’s normal for people with abilities to have different personalities.”

Elder Su said in a deep voice: “He is willing to fight for injustices for someone he never knew, which shows that he is a person with justice in his heart.”

“He dared to scold his son in front of Qin Tian, ​​indicating that he is a person who does not fear power.”

“Such a person has a good character and is worthy of Yan Ran’s entrustment for life.”

“Dad? What are you talking about?”

Su Zhengyang looked at his father with a look of surprise.

I don’t know how to advance or retreat, so arrogant.

A word not only scolded Qin Tian’s son, but also saved his own face.

Such a person, with good character?

Own father, is he crazy?

………

I have to say, in this world.

When one person likes another, no matter how much wrong that person has done, you will feel right.

When you don’t like a person, no matter how many good deeds that person does, you will feel that he is hypocritical.

Just like the old Su now.

In his mind, Lin Feng is that person’s disciple. No matter what Lin Feng did, he felt that he could be forgiven.

Even the shining spots on Lin Feng’s body can be found.

This is very incomprehensible to other people, but he himself is very happy.

However, if Mr. Su’s words were heard by Qin Tian, ​​he would definitely not feel strange.

As we all know, the protagonist has the protagonist’s halo.

The protagonist’s halo comes with the ability to reduce intelligence, which is a fact recognized by all novel lovers.

So it’s not so strange that Grandpa Su thinks this way.

………

After sending Mu Die home, Qin Tian also returned to his villa.

He checked the information for a while before taking a bath and sleeping.

The high-end and exquisite big bed in the villa allows Qin Tian to sleep extremely peacefully.

Early the next morning, Qin Tian came to the company early.

He was sitting at his desk, his left hand propped his chin, and his right hand held a pen and tapped it gently on the table.

Through the floor-to-ceiling glass, I looked at the tall buildings outside the window.

At this moment, Qin Tian had a very unreal feeling in his heart.

Inexplicably traveled to this world and became a billionaire inexplicably?

But I’ve been thinking about how to deal with the protagonist in my heart. I haven’t enjoyed a lot of things yet?

Maybe while Lin Feng is away this time, I should enjoy it myself?

Thinking of this, Qin Tian slowly took out his mobile phone.

His mobile phone is Hua P30, which is not very special.

Since knowing that this world is a little different from the previous life, he checked it carefully last night.

In this world, there are Du Niang, Wan Da, and goose factory.

So Penguin, WeChat, and live broadcast platforms are also available.

But there are many things that are not there.

According to my memory, after downloading a live broadcast software, Qin Tian did not register an account, but turned it over as a tourist.

“Sure enough, none of the well-known anchors in my memory are there, even the League of Legends is gone?”

The anchors are divided into entertainment anchors, game anchors, eating broadcasts, outdoor anchors and so on.

But Qin Tian in his previous life still prefers to watch live games.

Because watching these live broadcasts does not cost money and can also pass a lot of time.

Seeing those girls dancing or something, for a poor person like Qin Tian, ​​there is no use for eggs.

It’s just that in this life, many well-known games are gone, which makes Qin Tian lack a lot of entertainment projects to kill time.

Of course, Qin Tian has no idea to develop these games.

Now that I am so rich, how can I still have the mind to develop a game?

Enjoy life, isn’t it fragrant?

“Honey, where are you? I got off the plane, can I come to you later?”

Qin Tian was playing with her cell phone boringly, thinking about her next plan.

Such a message popped up on WeChat?

“Honey? Haha!”

Qin Tian was taken aback for a moment, then helplessly shook his head.

Press and hold the voice directly: “We will not meet in the future, you can send me the bank card number.”

The voice is sent out, and the other party responds in seconds.

“My dear, are you breaking up with me?”

“Why? My dear! Is it my fault?”

“Uuuuu, sorry, dear, I was wrong!”

“I shouldn’t take the initiative to send you a message to annoy you, can you not break up with me?”

“My dear, I was wrong…”

The words line by line, let Qin Tian see what a real dog licking is.

It’s just that most of the licking dogs that Qin Tian saw in the previous life were men.

And the licking dog he encountered now was a woman.