Chapter 11: The physique is a bit cold

“Is it Mr. Qin?”

Seeing Qin Tian coming over, Liu Ruoxi and the colleague stood up quickly.

Qin Tian is not only handsome, but also very famous.

Coupled with frequent newspapers and TV, it is not difficult to recognize.

Lin Feng glanced at Qin Tian, ​​not only didn’t mean to stand up, but there was a trace of disdain in his eyes.

No way, he is the protagonist.

Consciously be born to be superior.

“Yes!”

Qin Tian didn’t even think about arguing with Lin Feng, and directly looked at Liu Ruoxi: “What is the name of this police officer?”

“Menggui’s surname Liu.”

“Officer Liu, hello, let’s just keep talking less gossip and just talk about the topic.”

Qin Tian is straight to the point: “Presumably Officer Liu knows the purpose of my coming here.”

“of course.”

Liu Ruoxi nodded, then glanced at Lin Feng: “Mr. Qin, can you take a step to speak?”

“can!”

Hearing Qin Tian’s promise, Liu Ruoxi breathed a sigh of relief and ordered another police officer.

“Xiao Wang, look at him.”

“Good Team Willow.”

“Mr. Qin, please here.”

Liu Ruoxi brought Qin Tian to the police office, and then motioned Qin Tian to sit down and speak.

Qin Tian was not polite either, and directly sat opposite her.

“Mr. Qin, we have basically investigated what happened this morning. The cause of the incident is your noble son…”

Liu Ruoxi recounted what they had learned about the case.

It probably meant that his cheap son wanted to do something with Tang Xue in the mall.

But Lin Feng saw it.

The two sides turned from verbal conflict into physical conflict, and it was Qin Shijie’s first hand.

Although Lin Feng was a little bit cruel, his behavior is a brave act of righteousness?

Of course, judging from the intensity of his actions and the consequences, the crime of intentional injury is definitely not going to escape.

“It’s almost like this, Mr. Qin, look at it…”

After finishing these materials, Liu Ruoxi’s eyes glanced at Qin Tian, ​​as if looking at Qin Tian’s complexion?

In fact, the story is very simple.

But because of Qin Tian, ​​this matter has become a little complicated.

She believes that if Qin Tian is not satisfied with the results of this investigation, then this case will become complicated.

I don’t know how long it took, Qin Tian spoke slowly.

“What I found is similar to your investigation. You don’t need to look at me. Just do what you should do with this matter. I am a legal citizen. I only want fairness in this matter!”

Hearing Qin Tian’s words, Liu Ruoxi was a little surprised.

Because the consequences of this case were not particularly serious.

With the energy of Qin Tian in Tyumen, it is not easy to change the outcome of the case.

But now listening to what Qin Tian said, he doesn’t seem to intend to favor favoritism?

“That’s it! Since Mr. Qin said this, it will be easier!” Liu Ruoxi sorted out the information in his hand: “According to my past experience in handling cases, it is best for both parties to negotiate first. If it can be private, That would be the best.”

“Private?”

Hearing this, Qin Tian couldn’t help but laughed: “Hehe, Officer Liu, how do you think this matter should be a private law?”

“I want me to sit down with a junior and discuss peacefully how to make compensation?”

“This……..”

Qin Tian’s smile made Liu Ruoxi react immediately.

correct!

Private? Why is it private?

According to the normal private method, Qin Tian at most apologized to Tang Xue for his son, and then compensated for a little bit of mental damage.

But Lin Feng needs to compensate Qin Tian for a large amount of medical expenses.

Not to mention how much the medical expenses should be compensated, Qin Tian’s identity alone is there.

With Qin Tian’s worth, do you care about the little medical expenses that Lin Feng pays?

Don’t care at all!

So, it doesn’t work at all to be private?

“Forget it, you don’t have to be embarrassed, I will let my lawyer handle this matter.”

Seeing Liu Ruoxi’s appearance, Qin Tian stood up directly.

It would be very interesting to think about it if Lin Feng’s boy could be sent to prison.

Really rich people have their own personal lawyers.

Qin Tian is naturally no exception.

Although Qin Tian knows that the protagonist generally has the aura of the protagonist, his luck is against the sky.

My own plan should not succeed.

But finally caught the opportunity, try it and won’t die.

“That’s it. I still have something to do, so I won’t be able to accompany you. I’m bothering you with today’s matter.”

Qin Tian politely stretched out his hand.

“No…no trouble, this is what we should do.”

Liu Ruoxi didn’t react a little, and subconsciously stretched out his hand and shook Qin Tian.

In just one second, Qin Tian felt the coldness and softness of her jade hand.

This chick is a bit cold.

When I came to my aunt, I would definitely feel painful (harmonious) menstruation.

……..

“It’s weird.”

Seeing that Qin Tian really left the police station with the driver like this, Liu Ruoxi was confused.

Because according to normal logic, Qin Tian knew that he had caught Lin Feng, shouldn’t he just find a lawyer?

Why do you want to do it yourself?

And since he knows that Lin Feng is here, shouldn’t he give Lin Feng a slap in the face after he comes?

Why didn’t you mean to go to Lin Feng from beginning to end?

As everyone knows, the reason why Qin Tian took this trip in person is because today is a bit boring.

Another reason is that he just wanted to deliberately disgust the protagonist.

Laozi just wants you to know that for a dick like you, Laozi doesn’t care about it at all.