Chapter 231-240

After all, the protagonist is the protagonist, if he is like ordinary people.

Then what is the protagonist of him?

Therefore, Lin Yi's combat effectiveness naturally cannot be judged by common sense.

Lin Yi has a secret method.

This secret method can absorb all the power of Zhenqi Pill in a short time and make use of it.

At the same time, using true qi to stimulate the meridians of the human body, people's strength will rise to a higher level in a short period of time.

However, it is a pity that Lin Yi now has only innate peaks.

No matter how much you improve your strength, it is still better than Mo Changming's masters.

If Qin Tian is not there, he may be able to escape with this ability.

But the reality is not if.

Because without Qin Tian's words, Mo Changming and the others didn't even have the qualifications to discover Lin Yi's existence.

How is it possible to let things develop to where they are today?

Of course, these are not important anymore.

The important thing is that Lin Yi, who had improved his strength with a secret method, was actually knocked out by Qin Tian with a punch?

What about this f*ck?

Gu Qingcheng looked at the cracked ground beside him, and the whole person was lost in thought!

The others have already exploded.

"My God, isn't it?"

"The speed of this Qin Tian...so fast!"

"It's incredible."

"This is... Grandmaster level, right?"

"Impossible! How old is he, how could he be a great master?"

"But he just..."

Qin Tian's punch not only stunned Lin Yi, but also stunned the others present.

With the momentum that Lin Yi showed up just now, if he wanted to run, he could definitely make a gap.

The people present simply couldn't catch up.

After all, this time, their layout was very hasty, much worse than last time.

But now...

Fortunately, there are four masters present.

They were not too slow to react. Seeing that Lin Yi was beaten into the air, they stunned for a while and hurriedly surrounded him.

Lin Yi got up quickly, although it was incredible, but there was no time to think about it.

Hurry up and fight with everyone.

Because Lin Yi is fighting for life, the others are defensive

the Lord. Therefore, it is difficult to distinguish between the two sides at a time.

"Zhou Wen, Lin Yi gave it to you."

"Okay, President Qin!"

Zhou Wen nodded, and walked forward slowly two steps, blocking the middle of Qin Tian and Lin Yi!

Qin Tian didn't care about Lin Yi anymore!

Because for him, the moment Lin Yi pretended to be forced to break the power by himself, the battle that belonged to him was over.