Chapter 22: Lin Feng ran away?

“Draw.”

[Successful ability extraction, choose one of the following abilities. 】
1: Full piano skills.

2: Full dance skills.

The skills drawn this time are not very good, but the things drawn in the lottery are basically impossible to buy with money.

A prize draw requires 1,000 villain points, and it is 100 million Xia Guo coins to convert into cash.

But these two skills require talent to be able to learn.

It cannot be measured by money.

So Qin Tian has nothing to be a pity either.

of course! These two abilities were useless to him, so Qin Tian randomly chose one that seemed to be relatively high-end—the piano skill was at full level.

Host: Qin Tian

Physique: 110

Charm: 550

Luck: 700

Health: 100

(The average value for a normal adult male is 100)

Villain value: 900

Currently possesses skills: God-level poison medicine, full-level fighting skills, and full-level piano skills.

Both the villain value and the luck value have been increased this time.

After drawing a skill, the villain value is still 900.

You can draw skills again with a difference of 100.

The luck value is rather outrageous. Just this time, he regained 500 points of luck value?

Seeing this, even Qin Tian couldn’t help being surprised.

500 points of luck?

Does this mean that the Su family played a very important role in Lin Feng’s life?

Did he destroy the relationship between Lin Feng and the Su family just now? ?

“Dad… are you okay? Dad!”

About a minute later.

Su Zhengyang, who was carried to the sofa in the private room by the bodyguards, woke up leisurely.

Su Yanran looked nervous.

“Yan…Yanran…”

Su Zhengyang, who just woke up, has not fully recovered his breathing and memory: “What happened to me just now?”

“Dad, I suddenly fainted just now, it was Uncle Qin who rescued you.”

Su Yanran reminded in time.

“Oh? Also….. Is there such a thing?”

With the return of memory, Su Zhengyang looked at Qin Tian’s eyes as if he was looking at a monster.

This guy can actually give first aid?

Is there a mistake?

………

Su Zhengyang was sent to the hospital for examination.

Although he was all right after Qin Tian’s rescue, after all, his worth was there.

Therefore, it is necessary to go to the hospital.

As his daughter, Su Yanran will naturally accompany him too!

But before she left, she apologized to Qin Tian.

After all, they asked Qin Tian to release Lin Feng, but did not expect to release a white-eyed wolf?