Chapter 16: Su Yanran

Su Yanran, the only daughter of Su Zhengyang, is 24 years old this year.

Height 165!

She is also a talented woman and completed her master’s degree at the age of 24.

Because they are slowly taking over the family’s business, they usually appear in the eyes of everyone with a cold image.

She was dressed in a light blue dress, her figure was concave and convex, her beautiful black straight hair draped over her shoulders, and her whole body exuded a high-cold and elegant temperament.

In addition to the temperament, there is no need to say about the appearance. The exquisite facial features give people a natural beauty, which can be called stunning in the world.

“Yan Ran… why are you here?”

Seeing Su Yanran standing at the door, Su Zhengyang was a little embarrassed.

Because he had not discussed with Su Yanran about what he had just discussed with his father.

“I have forgotten a piece of information here. I’ll come over and get it.”

After Su Yanran finished speaking, she looked at her father: “Dad, what did I hear you say about fiancee…what do you mean?”

“Huh? This…”

Su Zhengyang was even more embarrassed.

“Okay, I have to let her know about this sooner or later, and it doesn’t hurt to tell her!”

Elder Su said directly.

Dating a baby with the female president of Bingshan is also a routine used in the novels of Shenyi Liu.

But according to the development of the normal plot.

Regarding this marriage, Su Yanran, the female president of Bingshan, would definitely not agree.

Then the protagonist was arranged to enter the company at the strong request of the old man.

Become the bodyguard or driver of the female president of Bingberg to protect her personally.

Then, the protagonist uses his profession and strength to save her a few times, which is enough to melt this iceberg.

Sure enough, when Su Yanran heard about this, she immediately exploded.

What age is this, and arranged marriages?

What if you are very capable? It’s not because of a fight that got into the police station.

Thinking of this, Su Yanran left a sentence: “I won’t marry!” So he took the information and slammed the door.

Father Su was a little helpless, Su Zhengyang also shook his head and smiled bitterly.

But this kind of thing can only be done slowly.

Old man Su believed that his granddaughter would definitely like that brat in the future.

………

“Xiaodie, how much funds are available in the company account now?”

Talking about business at the dinner table seems to have become a habit of Xia Guoren.

Therefore, the meeting between Qin and Su and his family was arranged at 5 pm by Mu Die.

After eating lunch, Qin Tian, ​​who has nothing to do, sat on the chair of the office.

He recruited Mu Die and asked about his assets.

“About six billion or so.”

“Six billion…” Qin Tian nodded thoughtfully: “Almost.”

According to calculations, the value of the entire Qin family should be just over 100 billion.

And Qin Tian’s own industry is only around 80 billion.

The total assets of 80 billion are incomparable to the top richest people in first-tier cities.

But in Tyumen, it is the top batch.

And according to the money habit of the rich who have money to invest.

Most of the wealthy people still owe huge loans to banks.

There are six billion callable funds, which is a lot for Qin Tian.

“Mr Qin, do I need to use funds? If necessary, I will arrange it now.”

“No, I’m just asking casually. It’s okay now. Go down and prepare for the afternoon meeting.”

“Yes!”

For the current Qin Tian, ​​it is enough to defend the Qin family’s industry.

How can I invest in other businesses?

Which business can Qin Tian pit the protagonist to make money faster? ?

……..

At five o’clock in the afternoon, the Dorsett Hotel.

Qin Tian, ​​who finally got to this point, took Li Jun’s car and brought Mu Die to the front of the hotel.

“Wow, Rolls Royce.”

“8888? This license plate is too powerful…”

“It looks like a certain big man.”

“Xiaowen, do you want to try? This is a great opportunity…”

“Forget it, how could someone look at me? Look at the girl with glasses next to him…. She has such a good figure and is so beautiful.”

“You are not bad!”

“Come less…I still know what I look like!”

“Hahaha……”

“Hey, sisters, do you think this man is a bit familiar?”

“I feel familiar too.”

“Isn’t this President Qin of the Qin Group? The Su family is waiting for.”

“Really? Wow, I didn’t expect President Qin himself to be more handsome than on TV?”

“Yeah, handsome and golden, it’s the type I like.”

“Okay, don’t commit nympho, he is coming over soon, pay attention to salute…”

“welcome.”

Looking at Qin Tian who got off the bus, the four beauties in cheongsam at the door of the hotel greeted guests and chatted non-stop.

When Qin Tian brought a few people to the front, all four of them stopped chatting, bent their waists to ninety degrees, and said welcome.

The male hotel manager in a suit greeted him quickly.

“President Qin, I am the manager of this hotel, my surname is Gong, and President Su is already waiting for you upstairs.”

“Well, lead the way.”

This hotel is five-star, but in front of Qin Tian, ​​the hotel manager can only lead the way.

In just two days, Qin Tian has become accustomed to this sense of superiority.

As everyone went all the way, everyone soon came to the private room of the Emperor Hotel.

Two bodyguards of Su Zhengyang stood at the door of the private room.

A professional beauty with good looks stood in the front to greet him.

I have to say that the pomp is very full.

The door opened, and the professional beauty opened her mouth.

“President Su, President Qin is here.”

“Hahaha…. President Qin, come here, please come in.”

“Good Uncle Qin.”

“Hey, this is the little girl Yanran?” Qin Tian looked up and down Su Yanran: “Growing up so much?”