Chapter 25: 20 million break-up fee

If you remember correctly, the woman who sent her message was Qiu Xiaoman and she was still a flight attendant.

Is Qin Tian’s former lover.

Because Qin Tian is a traverser, he doesn’t want to have any relationship with Qin Tian’s former lover.

A voice was sent again.

“You’re not wrong, I’m a little bored, so let’s get together and get together, and give you one million, right?”

Qiu Xiaoman: “…………”

“6210******”

The bank card number was sent directly, followed by an accompanying message.

“Then…Can we still be friends in the future?”

Can you be friends after breaking up? What about bullshit?

Seeing this news, Qin Tian shook his head again.

Sure enough, no matter which world it is, rich is king.

As long as you have money, more people come to flatter you.

Even the air hostess that ordinary people dream of has become such a virtue when they meet themselves?

Qin Tian likes this feeling a bit.

Feel free to type a few words on the screen.

“talk later!”

Finish this sentence.

Qin Tian decisively transfers, pulls black, and deletes in one go.

Qin Tian has many bank cards.

These bank cards were opened in different banks in his own name.

The mess adds up to about 300 million in cash.

So a million is a drop in the bucket for him.

After doing this, he seems to be still a little bit more interested.

Find several other lovers and announce the breakup in turn.

Up to celebrities, supermodels.

Down to the clerk, sales.

There are about seven or eight appearances.

At first, one and two were crying and crying.

But after getting a good breakup fee, the whole world was quiet.

Of course, the breakup fee for the star supermodel is a bit more expensive.

“The break-up fee alone cost 20 million yuan, which is pretty awesome.”

…….

In a five-star hotel in Tyumen, after Qiu Xiaoman got off the plane and came here, he had no choice but to send a message to Qin Tian.

This year, as a flight attendant, who doesn’t want to be on the list?

Qiu Xiaoman is no exception.

By chance, she approached Qin Tian.

It’s just that Qin Tian didn’t seem to give her the idea of ​​getting her right.

So when she saw that Qin Tian was about to fight her twice, she was not particularly surprised.

The one million break-up fee is a bit low compared to Qin Tian’s worth.

But it’s a lot for her.

Just as Qin Tian said, the two meet together, it is easy to get together and to disperse.

After receiving Qin Tian’s breakup fee, Qiu Xiaoman let out a sigh of relief, and then called his best friend.

“Xiao Qing, go, I’ll treat you to a big meal.”

“What? You little Nizi got rich?”

“Almost, you clean up now. After we have finished our meal, we will go shopping in the afternoon, and I will invite you to Blue Shell in the evening.”

“Really? Then let’s call more people? How lively people.”

“Okay! But don’t call your boyfriend anymore, otherwise it will definitely make everyone happy again.”

Qiu Xiaoman reminded.

Xiao Qing said: “Don’t worry, I have broken up with Wang Hao.”

“Breaked up? Then I would like to congratulate you, that kid knows dreaming all day long.”

“It’s also said that writing novels can make a fortune? Heh! His shit doesn’t make sense of novels, who reads it?”

“Isn’t it? Okay, let’s not talk about him. I will clean up first. Let’s meet and talk later.”

“OK!”

………

“Can’t find Lin Feng?”

On the other side, after eating at noon, Qin Tian couldn’t help frowning after receiving a call from Li Jun.

If I remember correctly, Lin Feng’s current luck value is still about 3200, which is much more than his own 700.

So you have to be careful of this kid turning over.

But Qin Tian also knew that this kind of thing couldn’t be anxious, so he treated Li Jundao.

“It doesn’t matter, you ask them to check the surveillance of the hotel and the police station.”

“Then just stare at places like parks, bars, and KTV.”

Parks, bars, and KTV are areas where the protagonist often moves.

Meet the old man in the park.

In bars, KTV, heroes save the United States or fight accidents.

Qin Tian has already memorized these routines by heart.

“Okay, President Qin!”

Li Jun still did not understand the meaning of Qin Tian’s order, but this did not affect his execution of the order.

Hanging up the phone, Qin Tian thought about countermeasures again in his heart.

Although Lin Feng can’t be found now, he can’t sit still and wait for death.

According to the investigation, although Lin Feng left the Tang family, the old man Tang should have given him a sum of money.

Otherwise, in such a short period of time, no matter how strong Lin Feng is, he still needs to worry about his livelihood.

and so……..

“Since the Tang family likes to help others so much, what do you have to worry about?”

Thinking of this, Qin Tian already had a plan in his heart.

“Then start with the Tang family first.”

Speaking, Qin Tian took out his cell phone again and dialed a very special call.

“Hey, Qin, do you need anything?”

There was a sweet female voice on the other end of the phone.

Qin Tian is not nonsense: “I need a strange face, it doesn’t matter whether the combat ability is strong or not, as long as I can disguise.”

“One million a month.”

The female voice quotes directly.

“can!”