Chapter 32: Li Jun

The sudden situation caused Li Jun and others to frown.

Although they are well-trained, there are more than 20 people on the other side.

And holding a weapon?

Obviously a bit tricky.

But in the bar, I saw Qiu Xiaoman and others who Qin Tian helped Su Yanran leave, but there was no more interest in continuing to drink.

With a few women, they hurriedly followed out.

But just happened to see this scene where Qin Tian was surrounded.

“this is……”

“No…no?”

……..

Let yourself go first?

Hearing Li Jun’s words, Qin Tian who supported Su Yanran nodded slightly.

For convenience, she hugged Princess Su Yanran directly.

Although his fighting skills are at full level now, he is worth there after all.

If you play with these gangsters, it’s really a price drop.

“Yo? There are bodyguards?”

Seeing the three of Li Jun who had changed into casual clothes, Wang Wu smiled mockingly: “It seems that he is still a rich man?”

In this year, people who have bodyguards are either rich or expensive.

But their backstage is not bad. The average rich people have to look at their faces, so they don’t care at all.

“Brother, are you sure you want to do it with us?”

Li Jun said solemnly.

He hadn’t seen him for a long time, so he didn’t know the height of the world.

“Brother? Who is your brother?”

“Fifth brother, let’s stop talking nonsense with them, otherwise we will be in trouble when the police arrive.”

“Well, what you said makes sense.”

Wang Wu nodded, and then waved his hand: “Brothers, get on me. All the men are scrapped, but don’t hurt that woman.”

“on!”

“Kill them.”

“Damn, don’t ask, who owns this street.”

Hearing the boss’s order, the gangsters shouted five and six, picked up the weapon and rushed towards the Qin Tian.

Huh!

The three of Li Jun did not show weakness and took out the swing stick they carried to protect Qin Tian from evacuation.

As Qin Tian’s bodyguards, they originally had a gun license.

However, in Xia Guo, the management of guns is very strict.

So under normal circumstances, they will only be used on major occasions.

This time Qin Tian just came out to play, they didn’t bring guns.

Therefore, you can only choose close combat.

After the two bodyguards cushioned, Li Jun opened the way for Qin Tian.

But there are more than twenty gangsters, and everyone has a weapon.

Even if Li Jun and their combat effectiveness are good, they are obviously a little weak.

“Grab that kid, don’t let him run.”