Chapter 121-130

Home   The Rich Second Generation Villain’s Father  Chapter 121
Prev
Next
OPTIONS:

+-
Chapter 121 Gu Qingcheng vs Ye Xuan

Since ancient times, heroes have been saddened by Beauty, let alone Fatty Chen is not a hero yet?

So, on the Rolls Royce outside the hotel.

After seeing the word ‘Finish’ sent by Xiaohong to himself, Qin Tian pulled out a photo in the phone and handed it to Gu Qingcheng.

Gu Qingcheng took a look at the phone, and she was stunned.

“Isn’t this Chen Mengmeng’s bodyguard???”

Ye Xuan attended Qin Wu’s wedding, and there were so many surveillances in the villa.

Qin Tian wants to get his photos easily.

Life is like a play, it all depends on acting.

Xiaohong works so long in the bar.

To put it bluntly, acting is definitely better than some small fresh meat.

So let her use the image of an innocent girl to approach the fat man, that is no problem at all.

With the chess piece Xiaohong and the relationship between Fatty Chen and Wang Hao, Wang Hao’s protagonist is basically a waste.

On Ye Xuan’s side, because of the strong ability of reconnaissance and counter reconnaissance, sending bodyguards to follow him would definitely backfire.

So it’s more appropriate to let those punks find his place.

Although the best way to find Ye Xuan is to ask Chen Mengmeng to ask him out.

But Qin Tian’s goal is not just Ye Xuan…

Gu Qingcheng didn’t understand why Qin Tian had to spend a lot of time to deal with a fat man.

I don’t even understand what Qin Tian is doing to find Chen Mengmeng’s bodyguard.

But the time to be with Qin Tian is not short, she doesn’t bother to bother about this kind of trivial matter.

Anyway, execute the order and it’s over.

So several orders were issued, and Ye Xuan’s photos quickly spread throughout the streets and alleys of Tyumen.

“Look for the young man in the picture. There should be a young man wearing glasses beside the young man.”

“Those who provide correct information in everything will be rewarded with a reward of 100,000.”

In today’s society, there are too many missing persons with rewards.

Generally speaking, it has no effect at all.

But who is Ye Xuan?

He is the protagonist, wherever he goes, there will be troublesome protagonists.

It’s only a matter of being recognized sooner or later.

So Qin Tian didn’t panic at all.

After telling Gu Qingcheng some precautions, he didn’t even bother about this matter.

At the same time, Dragon Five is here!

“Fifth brother, do we really want to listen to Gu Qingcheng?”

“Yes, fifth brother!”

The big men who followed Long Wu felt a little depressed.

After following the boss for so long, he suddenly became someone else’s younger brother.