Chapter 10: Awesome, don't explain

“Hey, beautiful police officer, are you making a mistake?”

Lin Feng realized that something was wrong, and his expression became serious.

In fact, he had already guessed a little at the beginning.

It’s just that he can’t believe it.

Don’t believe that with Qin Tian’s identity, he would actually give himself such a hand?

Call the police? Did you make a mistake?

Are you low? ? ?

“Is there any mistake, you don’t have any points in your heart? Take it away.”

Liu Ruoxi didn’t give him a chance to quibble.

Originally, according to the original plot development, Liu Ruoxi, who is a beautiful police flower, is also one of the heroines.

It’s just that because of Qin Tian’s relationship, the time she and Lin Feng met was greatly advanced.

At this time, Lin Feng has not had time to establish his own personal relationships.

Without interpersonal relationships, the capital he used to pretend to be slapped face in front of Liu Ruoxi ceased to exist.

This is also the reason why Qin Tian can get so many villains.

Facing Liu Ruoxi’s arrest at this time, Lin Feng frowned, and his thoughts flew.

After a while, he decisively gave up resistance.

Although relying on his strength, it was easy to solve Liu Ruoxi and the other two police officers.

But he knew very well in his heart that he did not have the strength to challenge the official.

Once you resist, it will cause more trouble.

Besides, based on your own ability, even if you are in the game, it is easy to figure it out.

Thinking of this, he shrugged indifferently.

“Don’t bother with the two police brothers, I’ll go by myself.”

…….

“What? Lin Feng was arrested by the police?”

Hearing this news, Tang Dexuan was a little surprised.

I don’t know what the situation is now.

“Yes, grandpa, I was just about to go out for a stroll, when I saw a police car stopped him.”

Tang Xue said.

Although she had just met Lin Feng not long ago, she didn’t like Lin Feng very much.

But after all, Lin Feng’s entry into the game was related to her.

Therefore, she should tell her grandfather about this matter because of emotion and reason.

“how so?!”

Tang Dexuan was a little panicked: “Xiaoxue, come on, come with me to the police station!”

“right now?”

Tang Xue felt that her grandfather was making a fuss, but after thinking for a while, she nodded.

“Ok… Okay.”

……..

Liu Ruoxi caught Lin Feng, and the news spread quickly.

Not only did it reach Tang Dexuan’s ears in a short time.

It also reached the director Zhang Zhen.

In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, Zhang Zhen immediately notified Qin Tian’s driver Li Jun.

Therefore, Qin Tian, ​​who was originally boring, was not boring in an instant.

I called Li Jun decisively and drove to the police station.

“Mr. Qin.”

“Mr. Qin!”

Seeing Qin Tian walking down from Rolls Royce, the police officers respectfully greeted him.

No way, Qin Tian’s energy in Tyumen is enough to make them look up.

Qin Tian in the previous life has never felt this kind of treatment.

But because of absorbing memories, his adaptability to these things has become very strong.

“Well, hello!”

Qin Tian also nodded towards everyone in response.

This move made these little police officers flattered.

Didn’t they expect that this well-known rich man in Tyumen actually seems to have no pretensions?

“I heard that the assailant has been caught?”

“Yes…Yes! Mr. Qin, please…”

A police officer came back to his senses, quickly replied, and then took the initiative to lead the way.

“sorry to bother you!”

Qin Tian nodded without squinting, and followed this police officer with Li Jun.

……..

“So, did you admit that you did that thing?”

Lin Feng shrugged indifferently, “Why didn’t you admit it?”

“you……..”

Liu Ruoxi was slightly angry.

Although this kid is brave enough to do what is right, but the shot is really a bit harsh.

And after hurting others, her indifferent attitude made her very upset.

Qin Tian came to the interrogation room and happened to see the unhappy scene of Liu Ruoxi.

It’s just that when he saw Liu Ruoxi’s appearance, he couldn’t help but make a mistake in his heart.

This policewoman has fair skin, exquisite features, and her figure is also lordotically raised.

For the profession of a police officer, this woman is a little bit ridiculous.

Plus she is interrogating the protagonist…

This is obviously another heroine template! !

Unintentionally, let the protagonist see another heroine?

Cheating, this is……..

Before, he only thought about reaping Tang Xue. He really forgot that there must be a police flower setting among the heroines of urban novels.

Otherwise, even if he rewards 1000 villains, he will never choose to call the police.

But then again, this protagonist is too shameless, right?

Wherever you go, you can meet the heroine?

“System, what is the luck value of this cargo?”

Qin Tian couldn’t help asking back in his heart.

Detecting the luck value of the target person is a function of the system, but it needs to be actively used by Qin Tian.

It is generally used to confirm the protagonist’s identity for Qin Tian.

At this time, hearing Qin Tian’s words, the mechanical and cold voice of the system sounded again.

“Target person detection…please wait…”

“Testing completed!”

Name: Lin Feng

Luck value: 3753

[The son of luck confirms! 】
Qin Tian: “……..”

Have more than three thousand luck values? ?

The protagonist is awesome, do not explain!