Chapter 241-250

Tyumen city, Tyumen mountains.

Although this Tyumen Mountain is not the famous autumn mountain.

But the functions of the two Tyumen Mountains are the same.

Ok! It's a racing car!

This is two kilometers outside the city of Tyumen, and there is a race track that is deserted in the middle of the night.

Countless rich second generations like to come here to drag racing at night.

After Qin Tian returned from Yanjing, Chen Mengmeng also returned to Tyumen from Jiangcheng.

"Chen Mengmeng, how can you compare?"

"That's it, such ink?"

"I think you are persuaded, right?"

A large group of gangsters kept yelling, looking at the two young ladies who dressed very similarly in front of them.

The leading gangster is not someone else, it is Zhou Kai who wanted to molest Su Yanran at Lan Shell.

At this time on the Tyumen mountain track.

Not only these gangsters, but also rich second generations such as Zhou Ziang and Qin Shijie who came back together.

There are even many young spectators who love racing.

The audience plus the racers, all together with at least hundreds of people.

Chen Mengmeng said loudly when he heard Zhou Kai's words.

"Comparison, of course, but for two people in a car, I have to wait for another person to come, right?"

"Don't you have a little girl? Let her sit in your co-pilot and it will be over?"

"I don't. Of course you have to wait for your boyfriend to come together for such an exciting game."

"boyfriend?"

Zhou Kai was taken aback for a moment, and then curiously asked: "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I... it's your shit?"

"Okay, okay, okay, whatever you want! I'll run a lap with Lu Shao first!"

Zhou Kai said very casually: "Young Master Lu? Do you dare to come? You win, my car belongs to you. If you lose, your car belongs to me?"

"Afraid you won't make it?"

Lu Tianyu is also unambiguous.

Decisively took a female companion and got on his Ferrari Enzo.

Seeing this scene, everyone cheered, and the roaring voice rang again.

Chen Mengmeng didn't pay attention to everyone's game anymore, but looked at Qin Shijie next to him.

"Hey, dear son, do you think your dad will come?"

"go away!"

Qin Shijie couldn't help cursing: "If you do this again, I will turn my face!"

"Turn your face? Come on, come on, come on, will you turn your face on my old lady and have a look?"

Chen Mengmeng didn't persuade him at all, and when he raised his hand, he wanted to pull Qin Shijie's ears: "Don't hit the house for three days!"

"If I marry your dad in the future, you have to call my mother? This is the rule, understand?"

"I said Chen Mengmeng, I think you really want to eat ass?"