Chapter 3: Call Me Daddy

Lisa's POV

"Uhhhh"

I woke up grunting from a wild headache, I clutch my hand holding my throbbing forehead still eyes closed. Just how much did I drank last night? Ugh!

And the pain on my thigh isn't making it any better, it's like I've been assaulted to sleep.

I twist around away from the light coming from the window that blinds my eyes even when my eyes are closed. I just want to laze myself on the comfort of the bed today. It's my first day of my mandatory one week vacation anyway.

I clasped my hand on the fabric of the blanket, my nose sniffed a familiar fabric perfume that I used before when my bias Jungkook of Interlude accidentally told everyone about.

What?

But I already changed my perfumer 2 years ago? Did the maid forgot about it?

I peaked my eyes to my surroundings and turned to look up at the unfamiliar ceiling, in an unfamiliar room that obviously belonged to a man, and is definitely not hers as well.

"Wha—?!" I sat up abruptly from bed looking, I nervously lift up the blanke— fucking hell!!! I'M NAKED!!!!!

Oh my god what happened?!

Did I got raped last night?!

I can't recall a fucking thing leaving the bar!!! Think clearly Lalisa Han! This is definitely not goood! What if the news already knew about this?! People would see me differently!!

Ughhhh!! No! My good reputation!!!

"You're awake".

I heard a very familiar raspy voice of a man that I can hear everyday on my playlist. I was hesitant to look back at the blinding lights coming from the window, my heart is beating fast and had been telling myself that this isn't real but as soon as I turn my head, my eyes grew big.

So it's him, I really did met him last night it's not a fucking dream. I really met Jeon Jungkook at the bar last night.

"Are you feeling fine?" He's stretching his arms up, yawning while his one eye open staring at me. Oh gush even when he's yawning he looks so fine!

He's wearing a white long translucent long sleeves that can still see through his heavenly physique underneath, and a black shorts.

"Hmm," I nodded, "W-what am I doing here?" I asked covering my naked body with more of his blanket.

"What do you think?" He chuckled, the audacity of this man to make my heart beating fast like this.

Did he know he has this lingering effect over me?!—or Did I blurted out last night that he's my bias for my whole existence?!

Good God that's 50 years in total!!

He stood up from his couch, where he obviously slept in that blanket covering his body earlier. He went near me and sat on the side bed without breaking our eye contact. I covered my body more with his blanket moving a bit farther away from him.

"I see you don't remember what happened last night do you?" He asked. True, I don't remember anything right after we played that beer glass battleship.

"The last thing is the battleship" I told him, averting my eyes to hold on to my scream.

Just how can you not scream, when I'm talking to him personally like this. Oh god!!!!! I'm melting with his gaze.

Help me gods of heaven!!!!