Chapter 13: About to Start

Lisa's POV

"As a conclusion for the fiscal year end report for last year combining revenue, operating profit, and profit after tax. LiHan Empire have accumulated more or less 110% of the profit than the previous year which is 102%". "Most of these profit are coming from the US, followed by Europe, and then Asia". "That's it for the last report for last year." "Congratulations everyone!"

Everyone clapped our hands as soon as Jennie finished the report for last year, we are in the early week of January and just wrapping up things for the financial report. The Empire that I established just grew bigger and bigger, sometimes its already overwhelming but this is the life that I choose so I need to work my ass off.

"Congratulations Everyone, we shall take this as a good start for our upcoming projects this year, meeting adjourn." I said standing up from my seat as they bow their heads to me. Jen and I went back to my office to continue working for the day.

"I'm surprised, Jungkook is not messaging you still" she said as soon as we entered the room.

"They have a schedule in the US right now," "I think he'll be back this week." I said, sitting on my swivel chair. "It's night time there so he's not suppose to message me this early".

"Well I guess, that's true", she said, but my phone suddenly rang and vibrated and both of us were startled. It's him.

"Good Morning Baby," I heard him say as soon as I answered the call.

"Hi Baby, I thought you we're sleeping? why are you still awake?" I asked him.

"We're on the airport lounge, we're going back home finally!" He said, "I miss you so much! I wanna go home already and sleep next to you"

For three months in a relationship with him, he's practically living with me on his apartment building that I rented. After I told him that I already knew that it was his, he told me not to pay for the monthly bills but the stubborn me didn't allow that, I insisted on paying the original price of his biggest room.

"I miss you too, hurry and go home!" I pouted retracting my pen up and down while doing so, I saw Jen's disgusted face and mouthing me 'what-the-fuck?'

"I'll see you soonest! let's eat somewhere as soon as we arrived," He said, but I had a better idea in mind.

"Actually baby, I want you to meet someone special to me." I look at Jen and she's started shaking her hand telling me not do it.

"Who?" He asked.

"My best friend, she from Daegu, she just came here to Seoul to meet with me tomorrow as well, do you mind?" Jen look so done with me, and I just laughed at her.

"Of course I don't mind, I'm going to reserve a VIP seat on our favorite private restaurant," "I'll pick you up tomorrow!" He said.

"Okay baby! I'm so excited!" I said, smirking at the girl who looks like heaven fell on her.

"Gotta go baby! We'll be leaving in a minute" "Bye I love you!" He said.

"I love you too, take care", I said, before ending the call.

"Lalisa Han!" I laughed slapping my desk.

"What?! You've been nagging for the last three months to meet him, now you're finally gonna meet him tomorrow you suddenly want to back out?" I said.

"No, I mean, he's been a way for two weeks," "He probably wanted to spend time with you more than knowing me!" "And besides isn't too dangerous? What if he finally realize who you are if he saw me!"She said.

"Relax, he wasn't really into our family much, He only knows Lalisa Han as "The nation's Pride" like everyone else knew" I quoted.

"Uhh still I'm basically third wheeling tomorrow!" She crossed her arms.