Chapter 29: That One Night

Jennie's POV

"Thank you really picking me up suddenly in my house.."

"Now you'll drop me off too, how kind of you," I smiled while buckling my seatbelt on the passenger seat of Taehyung oppa's car.

"That's alright, only people who live in Hannam Hill can enter this strict community so it's only right," He said while starting the car.

I saw Lisa from the outside hand in hand with Jungkook going to his car, I'm glad she understanding when Yeri did that to her probably because Yoongi oppa stood for her. I almost grabbed that bitch ass hair.

"Lisa..." Taehyung oppa startled me.

"It was still surprising that Jungkook is dating Lalisa Han for more than a year now," "They really live that kdrama love story," He laugh as he started driving away.

"I know right, it's an unbelievable coincidence that Lisa met him on the bar last year, he is her bias you know. We are Interlude's fans.." I said smiling without looking at him.

"Oh really? are you?" He asked.

"Yes I am, since your debut!" I said.

"Who's your bias then?" He asked me.

"Uhmm" I look at him watching him peak once at me then to the side mirror on my side before turning the car.

"Jimin oppa," I giggled, and I heard him hiss.

"Aish! Fucking mochi, I'm hurt I'm not your bias!" He shook his head.

"Sorry!" I said in baby voice. "But I do like you"

"Ohhh now I get it, I'm not your bias but instead..." he paused,

"You like me huh?"

My face heated up widening my eyes from shock when I saw his huge boxy smile. Is he flirting with me?

"W-what?! Uhm I mean I like you because yo-you're from Interlude and I-I'm a fan," I stuttered a lot.

"Chill Jen, I'm just joking" He laughed.

"You don't have to be so guilty liking me," He said which made my mouth open widely and his laugh just gets more and more loud.

"Oh my god! are you serious Kim Taehyung-ssi?!" I look at him in disbelief, I know he's handsome and probably every woman wants to jump on him, I can see he's been going to gym lately but damn, I don't see him that way.

I know my boundaries as fan.

"And there we are back to being formal, Kim Jennie-ssi" winking at me.

What the fuck is wrong with him? Is he always like this? But he's usually the quite one on their variety shows sometimes do some funny things I know but this personality is so new to me.

"Stop teasing me.." I averted my eyes to the streets still listening to his laugh.

"I'm sorry for making fun of you Jen," He said and I look back at him.

"I guess that's alright since you apologize Tae Oppa," I said but he made a sour face.

"Come on! You're just younger by a year don't call me oppa," He said.

"Then what should I call you then? Taehyung? Taetae? Taebear?" I asked.

"Taehyung or Tae is enough," I nodded my head in agreement.

"Okay then Taehyung," I smile, and returning watching the streets we are passing by some streets, and in few minutes I felt my eyelid falling until he whispered something.