Chapter 36: The Han's

Jungkook's POV

"Why do I need to wear tux?"

I said while watching Lisa picking up some tie from the selection. After we made love on that house, she insisted on going into this luxurious place that I've never been to.

"It looks good on you, Sir"

I glance at the girls giggling while adjusting my black pants, and Lisa's eyes rolling from their flirtation. She's so cute, but I like it better if she's doing that while I'm fucking her.

"It's only right that the star of the night looks good in his own welcoming party," She said while picking up the silver shiny tie on the selection and went towards me, but the girl beside me blocked her and about to take the tie on her hand.

"Excuse me what are you doing?" Lisa asked the girl.

"This our latest rare collection and it is quite expensive Maam, the shiny strap has a diamond dust in it, so we insist of doing the tie on our customer"

My eyes widen from what she said, how the fuck that tie had diamond dust on it wtf?! But my eyes turn to Lisa glaring at the girl obviously flirting with me.

"I don't care, I can tie it myself," "Just get me all your dresses," She said exceptionally calm.

"But Maa—"

"The" "Dresses.."  "now"

This Lisa is so new to me but I found it very interesting.

"But Maam we will be sco—"

"Ahh! Please just go!" the manager stopped her saying another word when she saw Lisa's eyes darken

"I-I'm so sorry Vice Chairwoman Han she's new here, please pardon her rudeness,"

The girl was shock to the core when she heard who she was talking rudely,

"I-I'm so sorry Ms Han," she's trembling along with the other girls.

"That's quite alright, please the dresses.." They lower their heads and went to get the dresses.

Poor them, I hope this isn't their last day.

"Do you really need to glare at her?" I asked while she's tying the expensive necktie on my neck.

"She's too touchy on you earlier, it's irritating me.." she look up at me and pecked my lips.

"And you, you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Very much," I smiled with my eyes almost closing, "I didn't know, Jealous Lisa is so intimidating and scary,"

"I'm possessive as you do and I don't want anyone touching mine," "I know your stylist and make up artist glammed you but you're out of work right now," She said before fixing the tie and tugging in more.

"There, that tie looks good on you, I'm still curious how that simple tie have diamond dust on it," She giggled.

"Do you want to know if it's true?" I went closer. "Let's check it to some pawnshop," She slapped my chest, then laugh.

And soon enough the dresses arrived.

"Here is the dresses, Maam" The two girls entered the room, and her face suddenly changes into her professional bitch face.

I just laughed at her softly, the duality of this girl really.

She picked a light gray silky slit fitted dress that suits her curves so much, and a silver stiletto. She picked a white pearl earring and paired it with a pearl ring. She looks like the pearl sunshine while I look like a shear midnight, but I love the contrast of our clothes it suits us very much.