Chapter 7: Try

Lisa's POV

"What?!" "He asked you out?!"

Jen almost broke the glass bowl of caesar salad that she made, thankfully my reflex caught it before it shattered on the floor.

"Careful there missy, that cost a penny," I said, patting the Cartier bowl I bought yesterday online.

"You're not answering me again!" "He asked you out?! like really?!" She freaked out.

I invited her over to my new apartment to set up Amelia—my digital personal assistance that I created to utilize everything inside my company.

"Similar like,  'do you want to try dating me and see if it works'  that's exactly what he said to me last night, " I mimicked him. "Then he asked me to hang out with him on friday before his flight later that night".

"So he's not really serious?" She asked me while watching me prepare our lunch on the dining table.

"Duh, girl we just met like what? six days ago? How are you supposed to believe that he's serious?" I said, putting the diced garlic bread over our salad mixing it.

"Then what did you say?" She asked.

"What do you think?" I raise a brow at her.

"Yes?" She questioned her own question, so I stopped stirring the salad.

"Really? You believe I'd say that?" I asked her back.

"You said no?! How fucking dare you to reject The Jeon Jungkook!!"

"And so? I am Lalisa Han! The Pride and Wealthiest person in South Korea!" I laughed at her.

"Oh yeah... you're right about that but... Did you really bitch?!" She pointed her finger at me.

"I didn't answer him" and she went silent.

"I couldn't think straight after what he said, I was about to ask him if he mean it but he shushed me and said I don't need to answer him that soon".

"Awee"

"He told me to think about it and then he left me dumbfounded," I said while serving the salad on the plate.

"If I were you I'd date him" "If Jimin asked me that i'd definitely marry him" She said.

"Seriously? Marry him?"

"What! I'm so fucking whipped for him, that special dance for their bapsae song! I didn't even know that badass bass guitarist and sub vocalist can actually dance! His hip thrust already made me pregnant multiple times",
"You said those too with Jungkook before! What did you do to your past life to be this hard to get?!"

"I died in a car accident saving my business from closing?" She look at me with her 'what the fuck face'.

"Ahh!" I messed up my hair. "Why is he doing this to me? I don't know what I'm going to say!"

"Please tell me you won't reject him", She looked at me, concerned.

I stared back at her in silence watching her pleading eyes not to reject him, but in all honesty I don't know what to say.

He doesn't know who I really am. What he knows is a fake identity I made to conceal my name in public. Everything he knew about me was a lie.

What would I do if I really fell in love with him and continue the life of Kwon Lisa, a life that is full of lies because I'm so afraid of the world.

I thought Kwon Lisa would vanish as quickly as I said that name just to hide my own identity to be with a person I looked up to and idolized for 50 years. How can I explain to him that I was the secret investor of Hybe that helped his company from bankruptcy? Will he be happy? Will he despise me for lying?.