Chapter 8: I Can Love You

Jungkook's POV

"Who's that girl anyway to make you this whip?" Yoongi hyung asked me.

"Aish! I told you guys we're just gonna hang out" I said while fixing the black bucket hat on my head, and putting my recent favorite ring I've been using, jade.

"You don't 'hang out' with just a girl especially when we'll travel in mere hours" Taehyung hyung butt in.

"Alright okay, I ask her for a date".

"Good, you finally admitted it!" Jimin hyung clapped his hands laughing.

"Make sure you arrive on time Kookie, we can't miss our flight to Tokyo later"

"Yes Namjoon hyung!" I look at myself in the mirror wearing a Gucci kneaded stripped sweater under my black coat, and black fitted pants and boots.

I Hurriedly went to my car, driving to her apartment humming to an uplifting beat while pressing her caller ID from the monitor attached to my car and after a few rings she answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Are you ready baby?" I asked turning to the main highway few more blocks near her apartment.

"Hmm, Are you near?"

"Few more blocks, be there in 2 minutes" I said.

"Hmmkay, i'm just here" She giggled, before ending the call.

As soon as I entered the garage, I saw her waiting glamorously near the parking area. She's wearing a black lace fitted mini dress that situated her hips, a black trench coat, and a black stockings that goes up to her thigh and high heeled boots.

"What do I owe you to bless me like this?" I asked her after she entered the car, she just giggled at it, as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"You owe me a date, it's only natural to look pretty" She giggled while I held her wrist to pull her closer to me and claim that smiling lips.

Ahh...Finally, I missed her so much.

I nibbled her lower lips as I pressed her on the back rest of the chair. Two days without her is driving me crazy, I've been wanting to hold her like this. Until were were startled by a loud honking of car behind, and got pulled away from the kiss.

"Aish! Imma kick out that fucking cock blocker" I hissed.

"You're not going to kick him out, that's illegal, let's go before we get into a fight" She pressed another kiss on my lips, buckling her seatbelt, smiling so sweetly at me.

"The timing is really weird," I said, shaking my head before buckling my seatbelt again as we drove past her apartment.

Our first date went well, eating a lot of food in my car cause she doesn't wanna go out as much as possible. Going to the museum I had in private holding hands admiring the finery of painting and crafts, before going to the my own view deck that I built as the last destination for our date.

I parked the car in the parking lot of my private view deck as we got out of the car. I clasped my hand on her hand intertwining her fingers in between mine and put it on my coat.

"Your hand is cold" I told her while we were walking to the slope where I made the abandoned container before to a very cozy hang out place with a beautiful view deck of Seoul.

"Finding a way to hold hands I never knew— OH MY GOD!! IS THAT A CUSTOM SHIPPING CONTAINER?!" She let go of my hand as soon as saw the black container with a glass window on the side.

"Oh my god! This is so beautiful" She covered her mouth gawking at the view, she turn at me and flashes me a smile. I couldn't stop myself from smiling and rubbing the tip of my nose with my thumb.