Chapter 32: Truth

Jungkook's POV

"Baby are you okay?"

I knocked on the master's bedroom door, it was locked, she haven't eaten anything yet and she refuses to go up from our bed. I'm worried for her.

"Baby can you open the door? please?"

I knocked on the door again and in few seconds I heard a footsteps inside getting near the door and she finally opened the door.

"Hey baby," I engulfed her instantly when I opened the door slowly.

"What's wrong? Is your hang over really bad? You haven't eaten anything since lunch," I said worriedly pressing kisses all over her face.

"Sorry, I fell asleep again after taking a bath, and my head felt light," She said clutching my shirt.

"Hmm, that's okay," I tighten my hold even more "Let's go downstairs okay? you should eat" "Do you want me to order the staff to get you a hang over soup?"

"Hmm," She nodded, "My eyes hurts," she said rubbing her eyes as soon as we pulled away.

"Kaja! time to feed my poor baby boo," I held her hand and drag her to the kitchen were the staff already prepared her food earlier, I told them to.

"Isn't this too much for a brunch?" She asked as soon as I assist her taking her seat, and I took the seat next to her.

"Just eat baby," I said resting my arm on the table and my palm on my chin, watching her grabbing her chopsticks and starts eating her food.

But as I watch her, I noticed that she was a bit lost on her own thoughts and wasn't usually like this not even after some stressful works in the company.

"Is there something wrong, Baby?" She was startled and I'm getting more suspicious of her.

"Did something happened in the company?"

"No," She said, "It's nothing," She awkwardly smiled at me and continued eating her food.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, nervously.

"No," She laughed at it softly, "Why would it be you?"

"We're fine right?" She nodded.

"No one asked for your hand in marriage right? No one is forcing to do some illegal business right?"

"Babe what are you thinking?" She look at me in disbelief.

"I'm just making sure you're not breaking our promises,"

I chuckled to myself until I notice her silence and look at her but she wasn't sharing a laugh nor gave me a smile.

Instead she look at me displeased and..

Hurt?

"Are you—"

"Lisa, there's a message from IS Department,"

Jennie interrupted our conversation and she stood up abruptly on her seat, she haven't touch her food much.

"Baby at least take a little bi—

"I'll have to work.." She firmly said without looking at me.

"If it's IS department it's something serious," She said before leaving me alone with a puzzled mind.

What was that?

————————————