Chapter 6: Breaking My Rules

Lisa's POV

"Hi Baby, I'm outside," 

I giggled on his endearment, he asked for my number last sunday, and we started chatting almost every hour. Talking about our day, random stuff, that ended up becoming naughty.

"Hi to you too, Jungkook,'' I bit my lower lips, "I'll be there in a sec", I ran as fast as I could in the lobby going to the sideway where he parked last time.

I saw his tinted black Mercedes and opened the passenger seat beside him. He's wearing a black oversize shirt tucked into his black fitted jeans and black jacket. He looks so handsome with his dark eye glasses on, his messy black hair, and fuck he smells so good.

"Happy Birthday!" I said as soon as I took a seat on the passenger seat but instead of me giving him a gift, he gave me a sunflower bouquet.

My eyes widen from shock to see the flowers, it's my favorite!

"Omo! Kookie!" I heard him chuckling "I should be the one giving gifts! How did you know I love sunflower?" I asked him while taking the bouquet.

"Just taking chances" he chuckled lightly, "I'm glad you love them"

"It's been so long since someone gave me a sunflower bouquet!" I paused to look at him, he gave me a bouquet in his own birthday while I don't have anything to give him,

Stupid Lalisa!

"I'm sorry, I don't have a gift for you even though it's your birthday today", I pursed my lips.

"It's okay, you being here is enough" He said, staring at me from head to toe.

"Is there something wrong with me?" I look at myself, I'm wearing a fitted white turtleneck with long sleeves tucked into my pink mini skirt, with a pair of adidas sneakers and a sling bag.

Simply to say I don't look too weird, except that he looks like a rockstar and me like a strawberry candy.

"Nothing" He averted his eyes to the road "Let's eat something first, I didn't eat anything yet," he said.

"Yeah we should, that's not a good diet" I told him. "You should take care of yourself more, not eating lunch is okay but breakfast is a must" I advised him.

"Can't promise you that baby we work usually at night, I think our brain cells works more during midnight so we make music until sunrise" He explained.

"You just woke up didn't you?" He nodded while smiling, turning the car to the main highway.

"I'm sure you'll love this restaurant, it's has a nice view of Han River" He smiled, but I hesitated.

"Can we.. Can we just buy take outs instead?" I asked him.

"Why?" Disappointment is visible in his face.

"I don't wanna get.. seen in public with you", I said, but he stayed silent listening to my explanation, "You're a global celebrity, everyone in this country probably knew who you are..."

"But I...." He paused as he peaked at me for quite sometime. "I understand,"

"We'll just buy some take outs then, and enjoy the secluded part Han river before winter falls" he said, as he drove to a drive thru restaurant and made me even switch places and hid himself from the crew.

Fortunately for me the crew didn't even know me, and I'm so fucking glad they didn't because if it does that's the dead end for us.

He parked his car in an empty space on the secluded part of Han river, just seeing the skyscraper of Seoul and watching him eat his burger.