Chapter 18: Nightmares

Lisa's POV

"I was wrong.." She look back at him as she captured the beautiful sunset on the horizon, a wonderful way to end Celebrity Camp.

"What do you mean?" She asked him.

"I thought you love him... that's why I broke up with you two years ago," He said.

"I didn't.." She turn her back, "I thought you weren't serious with me from the start but my love for you is real,"

"Then we really are foolish back then," He chuckled messing the back of his head as the autumn breeze blew his hair.

"How about now?" He asked, "Do you still love me the same?"

She smiled so widely at him, "I never once unloved you Jungkook, it is still you," "I still love you.."

He smiled back as he slowly walked to her and lovingly stared at her eyes that shines beautifully like the rays of sunset behind.

"Then let's start this over again... no more what ifs.. no more break up.. no more lies," he stopped in front as he wrapped his arms around her waist, and closes the gap of the inch of air between their lips.

"I still love you.. Yeri"

"No!!" I gasped for air, as I woke up from a nightmare. Trembling uncontrollably as I remembered watching that scene with tears in my eyes on the ending part of Celebrity camp on my last life.

"So that's why celebrity camp is familiar.." My eyes shed a tear. It already happened on my first life, Jungkook and his rumored girlfriend two years before celebrity camp happened came back anew.

The lovely Kim Yerim, the only woman Jungkook had ever loved, and the woman he's about to marry on my first life. I remember almost dying from sadness when I read that article that he proposed to Yeri after celebrity camp and was a month long before their marriage, I died miserably on that road.

"Calm down Lisa.. it's different now.. Jungkook have me, he-he won't.." my eyes shed another tears. I open my phone and saw my notification burst from all his messages.

"That's right, it's different now," I nodded my head.

LOML 💜
Baby, I'm really sorry but..
Can you do me a favor and
don't watch the next
episodes of the camp?
I know you're already pissed at
me saying sorry but please..
I don't want you hurting love..
Please do that for me okay?
I love you Kwon Lisa!
Always remember that!
😭😭😭

I was about to reply back but I saw another notification from naver that caught my attention, I pressed the preview and saw korean netizen comments about the latest episodes of Celebrity Camp.

+ [6491] Have you seen the latest episode of Celebrity Camp?! I knew it Jungkook and Yeri are in a relationship before! Party at my house!

+ [5321] I thought they despise each other but it turns out they dated since they weren't famous! Ahh! I love their story!

+[3497] ^cause there's such thing called love-hate relationship gaaaa! That scene where she cooked his favorite meal is so sweet of her! Jungkook even finished the whole box!