Chapter 5: Used To Be

Lisa's POV

"Thanks for dropping me off Jungkook-ssi",

We now arrived at the newly built hotel and casino that I invested in for the last time.

"We're back to being formal aren't we?" He flashes a smirk.

It's already past 1pm on the Sunday and we slept all day cuddled up on his couch, before we decided to eat lunch and he dropped me off at my hotel, which in fact I didn't even check in to.

"Thank you for everything, it was amazing" I smiled at him, before tugging the hem of his gray hoodie that I changed into.

"Ca-Can I keep your hoodie? Or just send me your bank account so I can b—"

"Just keep it" He said, averting his eyes off of me.

I guess this is where I should stop, should have known better, one time is one time for us I know that very much.

"O-okay, I uhm.. should get going,"

"Thank you for the ride." I gave him a last mile before I open the car door but it was locked.

"Jungkook?" I look back at him and saw his distress. I don't know why he looks irritated ever since I told him I have to go.

"Can you unlock the door?"

We both stare at each others eyes, no one tries to talk not until he finally broke our silence when he called my name.

"Lisa, do you..." "Do you want me to help you find your own apartment?"

What?

WHAT?!!!

"Huh?!" I didn't actually intend to find an apartment, I have tons of houses in this country.

And it's just an excuse yesterday! I didn't even check into this place as well!

"You don't want me too?" He pouted, like a real puppy lost his owner.

"No! That's not what I mean! I uhhh!" I shook my hand.

"Yo-You'll help me?" I want to tell him it's no need but my mouth won't shut up.

"Yes, actually I have a friend who has an affordable apartment rental near LiHan Empire" I gulped my own saliva, he's looking at me intensely as if telling me to say yes.

"Would you.. would you like to see and check the room?" He pursed his lips tight, staring straight into my eyes.

Is it really okay for me to meet him again? I'm nothing but a fake jade. I'm hiding my true nature to someone. This isn't right.

But you want to be with him for another day.

"Wh-When?"  His lips curve into a smile, it won't be too bad to meet him for another day right?

"How about on Tuesday? Sounds good?"

— 한 리사 —

"Lisaa!"

I saw Jennie running towards me, I went here wearing nothing but his oversized hoodie, my coat and my newly washed undergarments that had stayed for hours inside his washing machine. So I bought a bucket hat, black shorts, sunglasses, and sneakers for myself in a shop inside the hotel.

I called her as soon as I got here to meet me after I had check in for two days in a one bed hotel room just to make sure that he wouldn't suspect if he ever invited himself in. It's better to be prepared than not.