Chapter 15: Council Meeting

Lisa's POV

"Good Morning Vice Chairwoman Han"

Everyone on the council of investor and company that I invested on bow their heads with their face masks on as soon as I entered the Markle hall walking silently towards the head seat of the long table.

"Please take a seat everyone", I said as soon as I positioned myself on the chair and sit with Jennie on my left and to my right is an empty chair.

"Ms Kim please start the meeting.. " I said, as Jennie stood next to me to start the meeting.

"The reason why we gathered for today was to decide on our contingency plan for this outbreak," "As far as all you know the the virus spread rapidly throughout the whole South Korea that there are already few cases around the world in just two week after the news of outbreak in Busan"

"Moreover to this problem, the government decided to have it's lockdown tomorrow because of rapid increase of cases which made everything in havoc including the stocks in the market, pharmacies, and other groceries are emptied as people were already in panic, employees from different companies were demanding to work from their houses.."

I saw everyone nodding their heads, they're all have this problem, that's why as their Vice Chairman and the decision maker of this council, I need to do something for them.

"As such we highly encourage you to support your employees the following procedure that we decided on LiHan Empire:" "first to provide their own company laptop, and widen the telecommunication so they can communicate via video call with their peers, second allow them to have a loan and personal allowance for their additional bills for electricity since they will work from home starting to this day, and lastly, given the health benefit, the company should pay all of their expenses if an employee had acquired the said virus"

"As a member of this council you are allowed to give us your opinion for the sake of reconstruction, if any of you disagree to this statement please raise your hand," I look up to everyone and saw no one.

"Great, thank you for cooperating with us but if you find any better suggestion, my line is open, " Jennie stood up and gave the papers to everyone on the room.

"Now that the first agenda is finished, we have to decide how to divert people's attention and encourage them to stay at home as much.." "As you all now this virus had already been a world crisis and people around the world are looking at us right now as responsible for this virus, the government is slow in progress and this is where, we the private sectors should think of something that could go both ways," "Both economic and diversion advantage," I caught all of their attention.

"Our stock is at stake at this time and in the future if we don't do anything about it, lockdowns, small businesses will close, as such I know many would suffer personal issues that shouldn't be mentioned in this meeting... so I ask you".

"Does any of you have an idea how we can let them stay at home and divert their attention while LiHan Empire creates a vaccine for this virus? Perhaps some infographics about the said virus and how to avoid contact? Perhaps some entertaining variety shows?" I asked.

"How about we let the entertainment company handle this, Ms Han", the director of Mnet caught my attention, as I pan my head to the heir of Hybe Entertainment and the main producer of Interlude — Min Yoongi.

"What do you mean Mr. Director?" Yoongi look at me with a confused reaction before I turn my attention to the director of Mnet.

"As the government of south korea will lockdown the whole country and most countries as well, we can provide them some entertainment to divert their attention..." The director paused.