Chapter 38: At the Ball

Lisa's POV

"Tae oppa, where's Jungkook?" I asked.

"On the room, I think he's a bit sick after the plane taxed," He said, and it gotten me so worried.

"Thank you," I excused myself to the sleeping quarters and saw him sleeping soundly under the blanket.

I removed my jacket and boots to change into a more comfortable clothes, specifically a supreme sweater and Black jogging pants. I turn around after I wore my top and saw him rubbing his eye.

"Did I woke you up baby?" "Are you okay?" I asked, joining him under the blanket, his right arm instantly lay behind my head as my pillow and his other hand pulling me closer to snuggle his nose on the crook of my neck.

"No, a little light headed because of motion sickness," He hoarse. "I saw our first article together before we taxed," he said a chuckling.

"Oh really?" I peak behind to see his face but his eyes still closed, I turn and snuggle my head to his shoulder.

"Hmm," he nodded, "do you know what liskook means?" He chuckled.

"Liskook?" I was confused.

"It's us.." He kissed my forehead, "Our ship name.. and it's trending on twitter already, that eye contact while smiling to each other gave them theories," He said, and I saw him smiling.

"That made you happy?" His smile faded tilting down his head to look at me.

"Yes, is that a problem?" He asked "Is it a problem that I enjoy a bit of publicity with you?"

"No, it's not," "I'm asking if you're that happy that everyone is talking about us.." I said.

"So happy, I never felt so determined to show them you're mine.. and not them shipping you with tae hyung," tightening his hold to me.

"Are you jealous of that article again?" I giggled and he exhaled loud.

"I wish we're normal people dating, I want to take you out to a famous street foods and eat teokbokki, fish cake, and jajjangmyeon," "Go to Namsan and buy a lock to write our names on it," "I just want to try what normal people do when they're on a date with someone they love."

I look right into his eyes and saw his determination to tell everyone our secret relationship. I love that too, I never had a street dates, nor buy a lock and write our names, or go to some arcade and play games with him all day that even on my boyfriend on my first life, Hanbin, never did that to me.

As much as I remember that man never told his family and friends that we're dating. Nor ever dated that he planned himself, it's always been me.

"But we aren't like them.. fortunate enough to date publicly," I said.

There's a silence between us for a few second before I felt him move and sigh, his embrace totally loosen as he faced the ceiling with his eyes fixed. It's breaking my heart now that I can see the sadness from his eyes. I sat up from bed and hovered on top of him now his eyes fixed on mine, while my thumb caressing his cheekbone with my thumb.

"You, you don't know how much I wanted to tell the whole world you're mine too," I admitted honestly.

"I want to do that too, be normal couple roaming around the street, holding hands, laughing about stupid things," "Telling every girls who loves you that you're already taken, and tell the whole world that I'm going to marry the famous Jeon Jungkook,"

"But it's too soon to say that it's okay to tell the world," "But i'm working on it so we can really go all out," I kissed his lips, "Trust me, I don't want to hide in shadow forever, I will never do that to the man I want to marry,"