Chapter 26: Penthouse

Jungkook's POV

"Oh my god Lisa! What happened to you?!"

I smirked as soon as I heard Jen entered the lounge when she brought the paper bag of clothes that I bought earlier before we got here.

It was supposed to be for later on the way home but she did that stunt hugging my hyung in front of me.

Oh hell nahh she needs to be punished asap.

"You ruined my masterpiece Jungkook!" I laughed when Jennie yelled back at me.

I stood up from the couch that we took a seat while waiting for her to arrive when we called her.

"Isn't supposed to be ripped?" I asked her, "Besides I didn't ruined her.. I just made another masterpiece," I look at Lisa who were already flustered red, and I smirked at her.

"Good god, really? in here?" I just chuckled as an answer to Jennie's question.

"I'll see you back in the room baby," I press more kisses on her lips as we both sat on the couch in front Jennie.

"Aigo! Is this what my life will be everyday?" "I should be having boyfriend by now! Aigoo!" Jennie said shaking her head, we both laughed at her.

"Take your time cleaning up, and go back okay?" She nodded like a good girl.

"Thanks Jen!" I said before going to the door and left them there with a victorious smile on my face.

"Agh!"

Now as I walk back slowly to our room, I can finally feel the sting on my palm and hiss at it. I couldn't even feel a sting back we're making love.
I smirked just remembering how hot mess she is on the counter top earlier just like how I fucked her on our dining table back in our apartment the first day we met.

Begging to get fuck like a slut.

Every suitor she has would be dead jealous if they knew that this golden boy, Jeon Jungkook, is engaged with her.

I can't believe it, did I save someone from my past life to be this lucky?.

I was chuckling to myself as I slowly goes back to our room when I saw Jimin hyung on the other side of the hallway in front of the sliding door of our room as if waiting for someone.

"What's wrong Jimin hyung?" I asked, and his trail of thought were broken. He creased his brows and look at me.

"We should go inside, come on," I was about to go inside the room but he stopped me by the wrist.

"Can we talk Kook?"

I was curious why and nodded as we go a bit farther on our room going back to the lounge.

"What's wrong? Did something happened?" I asked him, resting my back on the wall.

"No... I mean I should be the one asking you that," He said.

What? Did I do something wrong with him?

"I don't understand, what did I do wrong?" I asked him and he creased his brows more and move back at me.

"Seriously? you're asking me that?" "I know you're a player before Jungkook, but I never thought you could do this to Lisa!" He shouted back at me, and I was confused.

"And for the record you really cheated on her with Ms Han!" I widen my eyes, did he heard us?!

"Kookie! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" "How will you explain this to your girlfriend?! This isn't the answer to her lies!"