Chocolate? Trinket what are you on about

"Jeff what are we doing for Easter?" Jeff's' eyes wondered to Trinket and a soft sigh escaped his lips. "As I have said before, What in the world is Easter?" Trinket kicked the closest tree and let out a heavy 'humph' "Easter is when a fake bunny comes and gives you chocolate, we could scare a child or kill some bunnies and put them in their yards or!" Jeff slapped his hands over Trinkets mouth and his rambling turned into a smash of distorted mumbles. Jeff's' brows furrowed as he thought then shrugged the ideas off. "Let the kids have their fun, We'll kill an adult," Trinkets eyes lit up and the pair broke into a fit of laughter. Jeff continued to lead the way down the dimly lit pathway and Trinket started to become restless with curiosity. "Where are we going," He whined for the fifth time that day. Jeff made a swirly motion with his hand in a eye roll type style. "ask again and we'll go back," His threat seemed harmful at first but Trinket understood the weight of the threat. 

Shortly after they came to a large brick house with paint splats decorating its walls. Trinket looked at it with a shine in his eyes, It was beautiful and old. "I move often so that I can avoid capture," Jeff's explaination went in one eaer and out the other as Trinket creepede towards the building. He rolled his eyes again and followed the younger man in, locking the door after himself. 

"it's warmer in here," Trinket pondered on this for a while before noticing the papers stuck to the walls. Newspaper clippings and photographs taken from odd angles and corners. "Are these your victims?" His eyes wondered over the board till his eyes landed on one of him, There was Trinket at his sisters seventh birthday dressed as a wizard. This shocked him so he continued to look and sure enough there were more photos of him. Some at school, others of him at home and one of him in the shower.

He turned to Jeff quizically and they both blushed noticing that the pic gave off a full view of the youth and his *Cough cough* Size. "Stalker much," Jeff nervously laughed and came forward taking the picture off the wall. "Sorry," he muttered and Trinket blushed a deeper red. "ye, yeah well then What's all this?" He motioned to the large cork board as he said this and Jeff followed his hand with mild disinterest. "as you said, Victims," Trinket nodded then went to the table sitting slowly in the small chair. "Who are we getting for easter?" Jeff nodded thoughtfully then grabbed a picture from the very top of the board. He gave the picture over then started collecting papers from a desk in the corner. 

Trinket studied the girl. She had Blue hair and green eyes, she was short and looked around late twenties; she had excitement in her stance and would be fun to destroy. She was holding a basket of eggs with a bunny toy on her arm. "You took this last easter," Trinket was suprised at that, he was inpressed on how well Jeff planned before a kill. Jeff brought over the things he had collected then sat across from Trinket. 

"Jeff, how long has it been since you've had chocolate," Trinkets voice was low and had an accusing edge to it, like if he was scared to know. "Never, what is this stupid chocolate that your always talking about?" Trinkets jaw dropped and he shot to his feet. He looked around quickly then glared at Jeff. "You. Me. Shops. Chocolate. Now!"

Jeff rushed to his feet, frightened by the volume of Trinkets outbreak. "We have no money..." Jeff knew it was stupid to point out but he got over it as soon as Trinket took a small leather wallet from his pocket. "Do you have a car?" Trinket sounded calmer now but still had an edge to his voice. Jeff promptly nodded and tossed a set of keys at the Young man. 

He caught it easily and jumped into the old blue Ute. "if anyone asks we are dating and are going to a costume party," Trinkets eyes were furrowed as he drove the car and Jeff mumbled a "yes," suprised by his fear of the young man. But he had every right to be, Trinket had gotten so heated about him never tasted chocolate to the point of yelling and loseing his cool; Which was unusual for someone so easy going. 

Some hour or so later Trinket pulled into a small mall and jumped out. He came over to Jeff's door and helped him out. "I can do this myself," He muttered but still excepted the out stretched hand. "We are dating, this is the least I can do to keep up our image," Trinket purred into Jeff's ear and a shiver ran down his spine. 

The quickly sped through the shop till they came to a small grocery store and Trinket headed straight to the Easter stuff. He took a basket with him and filled it quickly; holding Jeffs hand as he went. Jeff made no sign of disapproval and the pair heard a couple coos from watching females. They then went down another aisle and Trinket picked some stuff from the shelves while Jeff stared off into oblivion. 

Jeff never bought food he usually just took it from his victims when he needed to. He couldn't quiet figure out why but his feeling of shopping with Trinket was just incredible. The warmth emitting from Trinkets hand to his was just too good. He couldn't figure out his feelings for the bigger, younger man but it was most definatley welcomed. 

"We are leaving now, is there anything you want my Love?" Trinkets eyes held Jeff's for a moment a smirk playing on his lips, rising soon after Jeff muttered his reply. "You," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Next chapter done, whattya think? They went shopping and bought chocolate Yum! So do you like Jeffs time of thought and their picture wall. hehe. So I'm writing this on Friday the 3rd, Good friday. HAPPY EASTER GUYS! I hope you and your families have a wonderful Easter and that you all have lots of chocolate. Here have an internet Egg *Gives an Easter egg. So like last time 5-10 reads then I update Thanks for reading! Love you all!

Vote.Comment.Love!