One Shot // Cute Dates

This One shot is not related to the main storyline and is just me playing with my favorite little couple~~ (Unedited/not Proofed. Made purely for fun, so please don't mind)

Halloween 2017~--~

"Jeff! Come out of the bathroom," Trinket racked his knuckles against the door, listening to the shower switching off before hearing a reply.

"Just be patient Trinket!" The water turned back on, making Trinket groan as he slid his shirt back on and walked back to the bedroom. He was impatiently waiting for his chance to shower so they could go on a date. Their first date in a while. 

Jeff hadn't told him where they were going but he knew it was going to be something great. Jeff had been learning a lot through his time on the internet and even more from Rhianna. So Trinket was buzzing in anticipation. He had chosen out a casual set of clothing and had prepared the make up that was said to help cover up scars. 

"Trinket!" He dropped the shirt in his hands, rushing back to the bathroom. Jeff pushed open the door, his bare chest clear to Trinket as he stepped out. 

"Hurry up and get in," He side-stepped from the door, one hand holding onto the towel at his waist. Jeff motioned for Trinket to enter the room, slapping his arse as he passed. Trinket crooked his brow with a grin, rifling his towel and swinging it at Jeff playfully. He yelped in surprise then 'shooed' the younger man to move along. 

"Shower so we can go," He had a slight scowl at his brows but a smile on his lips. Trinket winked before stepping into the bathroom and pulling the door closed. He removed the faded grey shirt from his body, stopping momentarily to admire his body in the mirror. Weeks of training had left his body ripped. There were muscles forming in his arms and if he looked hard enough he could find abs somewhere in his stomach flab. 

His face tattoo too had healed considerably, the bird was no longer peeling the pain nearly gone. It throbbed as he thought about the first day he had woken with it carved into his cheek. Trinket stepped under the waters spray as it warmed up. 

He and Jeff had been through a lot over their time together. All the training, near discoveries and many passionate murders making them live a very active life. He couldn't even remember the last time he had gone somewhere without the need to watch his back. 

He groaned as he felt shampoo sliding into his eyes. He rubbed at them furiously, bringing him from his reverie as he held back more pained moans. It was like his eyes had dried out after a day in the sun, the burning making him scream internally. 

"Aa, For goodness sake," Trinket held the wall with one hand as the other rubbed at both of his eyes, relieving him of some of his pain. Loud knocks came from the door, making Trinket step away from the showers spray.

"Let's get it going Trinket!" He wrestled the remains of the shampoo from his hair then turned off the shower. Giving the bottle of product a dirty glare as he took his towel from the sink to wrap around his waist. 

"Just let me get dressed," He pushed the door open as he spoke, holding the towel with loose fingers as he brushed past Jeff. He whistled under his breath at the tight skinny jeans and baggy blue jumper. Pleased by the dynamic that donned his boyfriends body. 

"You look good," He stepped back to kiss Jeff's cheek, enjoying the slight blush at the edges of his make up. 

"Stop playing. We have to go," 

"Yes Jeff," Jeff pushed him by the shoulder into the bedroom, a different set of clothing laid out for him. He shrugged his shoulders, pulling the grey singlet over his head. Jeff stepped in as he pulled up his boxers, a tube of foundation in his hand.