Along the final road

*Warning*

This is the final chapter written following Rhianna and Jack!!

With that, please do enjoy~~~

Rhianna wrapped the soft white towel around her body and shook out the water from her hair. She felt like she had come alive again, having finally showered for a second time in their nearly month or two long trip. She spied a hair dryer and a few other beauty products and decided to waste some of Jacks time.

She picked up all the bottles and lined them up in the order she hoped was correct, there was even a sample sunscreen.... Not that she saw the sun very much. She glanced at her bare arms and noticed how pale her skin had become in the month of darkness, it would take her years to get back her glossy tan. That's if she lived though.

She started on her wild hair and began to brush it out and blow dry it. She had washed it four times with shampoo just to remove the grime, and double that with conditioner to try and revive it. Her shoulders relaxed as her fingers played through her hair, it was such a soothing feeling, to be able to run her fingers through her own hair again.

There was a knock at the door but she ignored it, she knew it was only Jack and he would come in even if she did say no. She was right too, he walked in a second or so later with a set of clothes for her and a tray of food.

"You have forty more minutes, we have to meet someone in town... So look at least half decent please," she chuckled at him coldly and set the brush down to take the clothes and food, before placing both next to it.

"I want to explore this city, it's not like I can run away... Plus I doubt I will find your meeting very interesting," Jack gave her a stern glare and pulled her by the arm towards him.

"You will not be out of our sight! Not once!"

"Then let me go with Slender," He froze up at the bite in her voice, she was obviously completely ignoring him and not caring.

"I said no!" She tsked and placed her hand on his chest to stand back, using her other to hold the towel in place.

"You didn't till now, whatever, just get out!" She pushed him through the door and slammed it on his face to get back to what she was doing. She saw a little clock that showed she only had thirty minutes left but she laughed it off, he gave her forty... She was going to use them all.

She started again at her hair and placed fruit in our mouth every now and then. She started playing with some skim creams next and even found a lip balm which she applied before slipping it in her pants pocket... Which were still on the counter.

"Guess that explains why I'm cold," she laughed at her silly thoughts and started to pull the clothing on. They were plain but tight fitting and comfortable, the T-shirt hugging her in all the right places and the jeans making her feel secure for the first time in what felt like forever.

"These are definitely more comfortable then that skirt," she twirled and finished up the last few things she had left. Taking a bottle of small moisturiser as well before grabbing a small cotton handbag which had been with her clothes and taking the tray of empty plates to the door with her. Jack burst in as she went to open it and she brushed past him and into the room.

He rolled his eyes as she walked past and stood back to lean on the door.

"Give them some cheap clothes and food then suddenly they become a queen, should've just left you to your own misery," Rhianna saw his eyes staring at her, but he didn't seem mad, just bitter. Slender stood behind her as she placed the tray on a side table and followed as she stood at the door.

"We are late, so if your done pointing out my mis-comings why don't we get on our way?" He scoffed at her but moved forward to brush past her on his way out the door. She followed after him and gently slipped on a pair of thongs (flip flops) as she left the room. It was kind of weird that everyone knew her exact size but for now it was a blessing.... Plus she wasn't too fat...

"Don't let her out of your sight Slender, I'll go to this meeting alone. Don't lose her," Rhianna watched him stalk to the car and drive out faster then she could've thought possible. Slender moved smoothly to a black car and opened the back door, gesturing her in before getting himself to his own seat.

He pointed to a photo of a historical village not far from where they were staying and Rhianna groaned.

"Don't take me to some old village, take me somewhere with lots of people," Slender kept his finger pointed at the picture and as she rolled her eyes and watched closer she noticed the streets coming alive. First came children, they ran forward and across the street, one holding a net and the others with frogs proudly nestled in their hands. Next were the women, carrying baby's and baskets, smiles on their faces as they chattered.

Last were the men, they stepped through the street with purpose and from the window, all alone stood a black clad man with pale hands drawing his curtain closed. Rhianna glanced at Slenderman then the picture again but the once busy street was again empty.

"So this is where you want to go then... Home," Rhianna went silent... She wanted to go home too. Slender drove them away from the motel and started down a road that was unmarked but well travelled.

She stared at the picture once more and worked hard not to flinch in surprise. She could see the boys, her boys in the street, walking down and knocking on doors. They were going to her boys! She was excited and as Slender took a glance at her, he too knew why.

~~~~~~~~~

Omg!! Its an update!! I have a sports festival tomorrow>•< we have practiced very hard for the past two weeks and I'm excited, albeit tired.

I apologise that this one took time to mull over, I hope its interesting enough. Last ball put into play for this side of the board, next is to catch the boys up and then the finale!! ... Was that toomuch information?? Who knows haha!

Love you guys!!

Vote.Comment.Love