Trinket... why?

Jeff pushed the door open and stumbled inside; Trinket close behind as he threw his schoolbag to a corner and collapsed lazily on the couch. Or as he saw it, his bed. Jeff rolled his eyes and jumped onto Trinkets bottom at the far end of the couch, getting comfy as Trinket laughed heartily.

"I could move if you want Babe?" Jeff shivered lightly and shook his head as a slight blush tipped his cheeks. "I'm happy here if you don't mind," He sounded nervous and protected and earned himself a hefty smirk from Trinket.

"whatever," Trinket rolled around and tackled Jeff to a laying position, snuggling into the crook of his neck as soon as he could. Trinket took in a deep breath sighing at the scent he knew only Jeff had, Chocolate and Death. Weird right?

Such a strange way to describe the man you have come to love; But it was all true, Jeff reeked of death and Trinket absolutely adored it. He hugged his treasure to his chest. He was shaken by Kevin's actions that afternoon and he didn't want anything to harm Jeff.

He ran his fingers gently through the black hair of his boyfriend and snuggled into the white hoodie with a chuckle, loving the way he made Jeff swivel under him.

"Don't be such a tease Trin, let me get up so I can eat!" Jeff had a frustrated pout on his face and Trinket leaned in for a kiss, barely noticing the intimate nickname that Jeff had used on him. "Can I eat you?" He touched his nose to Jeff and growled playfully at Jeff's semi permanent blush.

"Is that a yes...?" He purred into the nape of Jeff's neck and he shook in pleasure. Jeff recovered himself slightly and pushed Trinkets Chest a cheeky glint in his eyes. "I'll give you whatever you want. After you let me eat," Trinket groaned in anticipation and let Jeff to slide out his arms and onto the floor below.

Jeff poked his tongue out then ran to the kitchen peeking from the door for a final smile before disappearing completely.

Since when had he become so childish. Trinket shook his head in amusement then went to collapse off the couch; Only catching himself when a knock was heard at the front door.

Jeff was next to Trinket in a flash and looped an apron over his head, shoving a quick cover story into his hands. "Read this then answer the door. I am gonna run out back and hide out for a while... That kid must have called the bloody cops,"

Blood drained from Trinkets face and he nodded quickly, the pair were glad that he hadn't yet bothered to remove the bandages. Trinkets eyes scanned the paper outlining what he was to say and he plodded towards the door. The knocking growing louder and more impatient with each step he took.

"Oh can it! I am getting there. He waited till he heard Jeff exit through the back before pulling the front door open, the fake heavy set glare already sewn to his face. The police before him seemed stunned by the ferocious glare and stumbled over their thoughts momentarily.

The female officer recovered first and stood tall, squaring her shoulders and almost instantly turning into the obvious 'bad cop' of the pair. "We have sources telling us that a murderer is living here, We are here to find out whether or not these reports are true," Trinket gave her a disinterested look and remembered to darken his eyes a bit to make him seem more gloomy and brooding.

"Do as you wish, but come another time! I have just finished a long day of fixing the yard and collecting firewood and here you are screaming at my door about some murderer! How in all holy would I know where the brute is you silly woman,"

Trinkets performance was obviously working as the Lady shrunk away a few tears in her eyes. Leaving the male officer to stand forward; doing his part as good cop in this equation.

"We apologise if we offended you sir, but we honestly believe that someone shady is hanging around. We are merely concerned or your safety," Trinket let out a loud 'Huff' and shooed the Man's words off with a wave of his hand.

"The only dangerous thing in these 'ere woods is that bloody bear that always comes barreling into my door. Scratched my face up real bad he did! So how 'bout you guys get going while it's still light or you'll end up running the poor beast over as you leave,"

The pair stood fear in their eyes as they uttered some thank yous than ran for their vehicle, nearly running each other over to get away from Trinkets' Bear.

Trinket chuckled deeply as they drove off, but doubt consumed him as he saw that even though they looked scared it also seemed that they would be back.

Jeff would need some new clothes other than that white hoodie if he wanted to stay hidden to the cops. Which reminded him, where had his boyfriend gotten to?

"Hey Jeff!? You can come out now!" Bushes to the right of him rustled and a manly screech flowed into Trinkets ears as an animalistic Jeff sprung forward and barreled into his chest.

"Rawr! I'm a big 'ole grizzly here to tear up your face! Rawr," Trinket shook his head gently then pecked Jeff's forehead. "Yeah, you are my little Bear aren't you?" He leant forward and deepened his kiss with Jeff it becoming deeper and more passionate in that moment.

Leaving both breathless as they pulled away slipping into oblivion while staring into one another's eyes.

"Love you Trin," "I love you my beautiful Bear," They both laughed at each others nicknames then walked inside for a second time that afternoon, however this time they held themselves tightly together not allowing even a hairs breath to keep them apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bears... okay~~~

I don't know why but I made Jeff irresistibly playful in this chapter and it may just be because he is exhausted and like me becomes like a drunk person when they aren't thinking straight. I swear put me half asleep in a room of drunk people and you can't tell the difference, haha funny when my friends just laugh at me and my antiques! But yeah, I leave for Thailand in a few days and I'm so excited!

Sorry for the late update!

I don't mean for the update to take so long but sleep and other stories and school work seem to just consume me but I swear this story won't stop... If it does I'll cry !-!

And those two cops will be back! Kevvy is a lil Sh** and he is gonna stir up trouble for this lovesick couple. I was gonna make them fight in this chapter but then I kinda just wanted Jeff to be happy and playful and just sweet... for a cold blooded murderer that may be asking too much...

Anywho Will do my best to update in Thailand during my holiday and HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Sometimes you just can't smile for you, so when you meet a strangers gaze; Smile for them. It makes you both feel so much better.

moment of reflectiony thingy over hehe Bai guys!

Vote.Comment.Love