you dead yet?

Jeff watched as Trinket practiced with all the weapons laid out before him. He watched as the younger male clumsily swung the blades finding each harder to wield then the last and he was tiring quickly. "Should I show you how to use that properly?" Trinket spun around a perplexed look in his eyes. He nodded enthusiastically and Jeff chuckled lightly.

He jumped from his spot on the veranda and stalked over to Trinket, he withdrew his personal blade as he went and Trinket stood there in awe. Trinket watched as his mentor stopped only a few metres away and sprung into action, he had sensed more than seen the sudden flick of the wrist that had sent the dangerous weapon hurtling in his direction. He was there on the ground in fear as the reality sunk in, Jeff was testing his reaction speed. Trinket took not a moment more before he began to roll away in the direction of the weapons.

He picked up the first thing and then rolled back away and out of Jeff's reach, Jeff smiled lightly and stood a little straighter and watched Trinket do the same. He studied the boys clumsy grasp on the weapon and didn't seem to notice when he began to advance.

Trinket laughed lightly as he took note of the distant look in Trinkets eyes. Taking this new found distraction he turned the blade and started to roll it in his hand. As he had expected Jeff was so absorbed in the small movements that he didn't notice the blade at his neck.

"Do you think I'd let you get the better of me that easily?" Jeff shivered at his cold words, doing his best not to look perturbed by the boy. "Trinket, did you forget who I am?" Confusion flashed in his eyes then looked at the knife that was slid between his arm and torso.

Realisation dawned on him after a few moments and he let out a small sigh. "I know, I know, I'm dead," Jeff chuckled and turned to walk away but Trinket caught his elbow and brought him close. Their bodies pressed together and Jeff blushed. "Get off me," Jeff pushed the young mans chest and Trinket pushed his face into the crook of Jeff's neck and breathed in deeply.

All the struggling stopped and Jeff's limbs went limp. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it immediately when a very embarrassing moan escaped instead.

"Don't tempt me," Trinket bit his ear then pressed the knife to Jeff's stomach. Jeff laughed dryly then pushed Trinket off him. "Never do that again brat!" Hurt flashed over Trinkets face but Jeff ignored it and walked towards the porch again.

Trinket sat stunned on the floor, doing his best to keep a straight face. Jeff had never done such a thing. He had always excepted any and all of trinkets advances and this sudden rejection had him torn. "Jeff! I'm sorry, please don't do this," he did his best to look as sincere as possible. Jeff looked hurt but kept his head held high.

"Don't become that cheating piece of shit that your brother was!" Jeff slammed the door behind himself and didn't bother to look back at the broken boy he had left behind.

Trinket sat a minute more thinking of Jeff's parting words. "My brother never cheated on his boyfriend. Ever!" He shot from the ground and picked multiple knives from the ground. He threw them each at the trees around him, non missing their awaiting targets.

"How dare you accuse my brother of such infidelity!" He kicked his leg out a wooshing sound following his aggressive movement. He continued to punch, kick and stab the surrounding foliage with words of abuse flying through the air.

Jeff watched as Trinket broke down and a cloud of doubt washed over him, could this boy who reacted so badly truly murder in a calm manner or must a chain be roped to the boy to keep him sane. Trinket continued to rant; his true nature beginning to bare its ugly head.