A first is not always the worst

Jeff held his hand in front of trinkets face. "Stop," he crackled as one last blue wrapper slipped to the floor. Trinket laughed as he went back to his beanz. Jeff continued to glare at him, but still stayed silent. The small blue wrappers swayed slightly as a breeze drew from within the creeky old wood of the cabin. "Should we fix this place up?" Trinket asked as he stared at the wavering wrappers. Jeff merely shrugged as his chair was scraped back, "Do as you wish," His speech had improved Trinket noted as he smiled to himself. "Awesome!" He exclaimed as he started picking the little blue wrappers up off of the floor. Jeff also started clearing the table, even if there was nothing to really clean they both still did their best.

Jeff's old looking hands were severally worn but seemed to clash with his pale almost snow white skin, his hands just seemed too colourful and took away from the effect of the cut out grin. Trinket took note of this as he discreetly looked over Jeff's delicious features, his broad shoulders, small waist. To a gay like Trinket he just seemed good enough to eat right up. He had to fight his urge to reach up and touch those dark and dangerous bangs that hung over Jeff's face, to feel those small, plump cheeks and to trace that devilish little red grin engraved forever on Jeff's face.

"Do you wish for an engraving as well?" Jeff's sudden words made Trinket jump and Jeff let out an adorable chuckle that sounded like that of a young boys. Trinket thought for a moment and then rapidly nodded his head, of course he wanted something he could use as his ultimate weapon, a scar that would forever haunt children's sleep. "What would it be," He thought aloud as he paced the room with small even steps. Jeff sat at a chair and twirled his hair from within his fingers. "How about a raven by your eye?" Trinket looked up, astonished by this thought.

Why a Raven? What would that signify... As if reading his thoughts Jeff decided to elaborate "You would have the Raven, across your eye. To signify your sudden flight, and the joining of a force much darker than your own. Raven, a bird of mystery, speaks it's word and hides in the silence of night. A scavenger at heart that attaches itself to an owner, a stronger hunter of whom it can share it's glories," After Jeff's spurt he appeared to become effectively exhausted. He stood from his seat and loped into the small adjoining room.

Trinket couldn't talk, he loved it. But wouldn't it hurt having his face cut and all. He merely shrugged it off, 'I'll cross that bridge when I get to it,' he thought as he crawled his way into the small bedroom, a small rug laid on the ground more than likely for him as Jeff was already gone on another bed nearby. Trinket gladly laid on the small bedding, He couldn't help but smile. Day one gone and he couldn't wait for his training to begin, He shivered in excitement as he slowly drifted to sleep. His head finally shifting to the side as sleep engulfed his clouded mind.

~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~SMALL__~~__FILLER~~__~~

what happened whilst Trinket was asleep...

Jeff stood over Trinket his small curving knife was held proudly in his hand as he rubbed the numbing herbs onto his new friends face, he prodded at Trinkets cheek and eye taking note of whether he stirred or not. satisfied that he would remain unperturbed he put knife to flesh and began to trace a rather large Red Raven onto Trinkets face. Its Wing curved down his face and had a few outlying feathers, the beak of the bird was raised above his eye socket and faced slightly down towards the ground. The Raven's body contained many different patterns of swirls and such, symbolising what Jeff believed as bravery, Strength and love. Once he was complete he brushed the hair back onto the right side of Trinkets face and went to find a Cloth to clean the remaining blood.

Once cleaned off Jeff stood back and admired the beauty of both the boy and the bird. The right side of Trinkets handsome face was engulfed in his Ravenous glory whereas the left was left dark and shadowed making him appear scarier than before and much more malicious. Jeff smiled at this, maybe Jeff could finally find someone to live with and to maybe... just maybe... come to love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hope you guys like :P

and I am hoping to get at least 5-10 reads before I continue