Take it slow

Trinket guided Kevin from the car to his room, careful not to let him fall over or bump into too many poles.

Books and paper were stacked on the table and a small roof fan twirled around circulating the stiff air.

Jeff was seated with his head buried in an ancient tale and a dictionary on his lap.

Trinket took a glance in his boyfriends general direction then shrugged the idea off as he continued to semi drag the exhausted Kevin through the tiny house.

Jeff was busy, planning for a murder a few villages in to further proceed Trinkets training and to allow them both a moment of tranquility.

He was getting impatient from a thirst to refill on his fear and to do that someone whose life didn't concern him had to die.

Trinket laid Kev down softly, tucking him in and leaving the door semi closed. Kevin had been having nightmares in the past few days each one had him murdering someone else of which he loved. Each one left him a little more broken, a little less human.

Jeff promised that it would all stop soon but with each passing hour Trinket became more and more distressed for his friends health.

"How long are we staying this time Jeff, and how many more towns till we reach Scavengers Point?"

Jeff placed the book down and dragged a hand slowly through his hair.

"Not long, and only about 4 towns left... I think. This is my first time doing this journey with humans and without my bike as well, going along without time jumps means this trip can take up to 6 months,"

Trinket nodded along, it was silent except for the gentle sounds of the fan.

Jeff stood up his eyes glued to Trinket, he took a single step forward a flame in his usually dull gaze. Trinket seeing Jeff's change in demeanor lunged forward gracefully and stopped abreast of Jeff.

He ran a hand down Jeff's arm, feeling his body shiver on impact. Trinket leaned forward and nibbled Jeff's ear suggestively.

"We haven't done much since we started dating have we? Shame, but I guess we can start now,"

Jeff blushed at Trinkets gentle carress and did his best to brace himself against the table beside them.

A warm calloused hand roamed up his shirt, touching all over his stomach on it's way up to his chest. Soft and strong, they sent poison through Jeff's veins. Desire flooding him as he puffed against Trinket gently.

Trinket began to kneed at Jeff's neck with his teeth and lips, licking to smooth down the bites over and over again. He was panting with a desire equal to Jeff's his want growing with each passing second.

Trinket lifted Jeff up and placed him on top of the table, his lips travelling up his neck to his jaw. Leaving tiny kisses along the way before arriving at his mouth.

Jeff was watching as close as he could careful not to lean back away from his boyfriend but also careful not to lean forward and head butt him. Trinket awaiting lips were teasing him, making him impatient for the kiss.

Jeff's tongue flicked out and moistened his now dry mouth, he leaned forward and closed his eyes, a grin falling across both boys faces as their lips connected and they began to feel that amazing electricity that each kiss brought.

"Trinket," Jeff was moaning with each kiss, Trinket gently rocking his hips forward to meet with Jeff's arse. The friction created by their pants enough to bring the pair close.

Trinket started nibbling down Jeff's body. Each one leaving a mark, each one setting him even further into the already intollerable pleasure.

Jeff's hands wandered down to Trinkets pants, he wanted him. Needed him to be closer and these clothes were in his way.

"I'm so sorry!"

Both boys looked up in shock to find the landlady standing in shock with a pile of towels at her feet, they flew apart ad shuffled their feet.

"It's a'right Mam' we should've locked the door properly, and waited till later before any of that,"

Trinket nodded along with Jeff's apology and quickly turned and walked into one of the adjoining rooms, closing and locking it with a thud.

The lady quickly gathered the towels again, placing them neatly next to the fireplace before scurrying away.

Leaving Jeff... alone and majorly turned on, he shuffled his feet once more before locking the now closed door and sitting back at his books.

He shouldn't of allowed himself to get distracted like that but sexual desire was as strong inside him as his desire to murder.

Jeff slumped in his seat, the words blurring in his vision as he faught to stay awake. He was growing weak.

Going a year at a time between murders was cutting it close for him but missing out for over 18 months made him feel faint. His next victim had to be in the next fortnight or he'd never make it to Scavengers point.

Jeff was still hard and started thinking of anything that would settle him down. He started to conjure pictures in his mind; Unicorns, Babies, Kittens... a room painted pink from top to bottom with Rainbows, Stars and confetti.

Yep, that did it. Jeff held his stomach to stop himself from  vomiting at the sight in his mind and he grabbed at the cup of whiskey beside him to drown out the horrid sight.

Jeff leafed through his papers and placed one on top. He then stood and stretched before stalking off to his room and plonking onto the bed to sleep, changing would have to wait till morning.

~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the wait guys but here is the chapter~ I've missed J&T so I'm glad to finally be able to continue their story.

I hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter and I love all feedback. And sorry if this was a smidge small will improve the next chapter hopefully~

So as you all know!

Vote.Comment.Love