Illusions in the mist

Trinkets hands were covered in blood and disembodied flesh was all around his feet. His eyes were watering from a pain in his chest, and the faces on his palms made him want to scream. He didn't want to do this, he wasn't really a monster was he?

He felt an itch on the back of his neck and he tentatively scratched, letting a layer of his own skin peal off with his nails. This time he really did scream. It was horrific. There was a bang and he jumped up in the spot glancing everywhere around the room in fear.

A shadow stood in the corner, shadowy tails wagging in front of his feet. Pale violet peered forward at the scared boy. The shadow's eyes blinking and the room going black. They flickered on again making Trinket curl in on himself and jolt away from the wall.

Violet eyes were in front of him, turning to the side to look at him better. It held a hand to Trinket's cheek and wiped away a tear, a cruel grey smile curling in the misty shadow.

"Your afraid of me?" Trinket stared doe eyed at the creature... He was next to wetting himself in fear. It placed a firm hand on his cheek this time and let his eyes lull back. Pictures flashed, each of a murder committed by the monster. Some were horrific and others were just sad, each someone's last breath, last wish and last sight. Then there was a picture that seemed to linger, it was Jeff leaning over a young woman, She was pale and obviously dead.

Trinket seemed to fall as he saw the pain on his boyfriends face. Not even a murderer deserved to be that broken.

The shadow was standing in the corner of this one, it had a hand to the phone and was making it flash with light. Jeff looked up to the phone ringing and reached for it.

Trinket pulled himself from the vision and propelled himself back. Why was it showing him this? Where was Jeff or Kevin? The shadow moved away, melding back into the wall and making the mist dissipate.

The lights flickered again allowing the shadow to fully disappear leaving a paw print on the wall.

The tails that had waved before hand seemed to burn into the wall and floor, creepy.

Trinket observed the room around and headed to the door that hopefully lead to a way out of here. He pushed it open and stumbled into another, similar room. It was mostly empty as well except there was a table with a note on it.

He went for it but the world seemed to swirl and contort, light filtering through his vision A cats paw was waving in front of his eyes. Missy sat on his chest and was nipping at his nose while pawing at his eyes to wake him up.

It looked close to mid afternoon and Trinket stretched his muscles out. The back door opening to show Kevin holding ice-creams and a juice. Jeff was over Trinkets lap and playing in the glove box a blink or two later making Trinket shake his head to unmuddle his mind. They were at a gas station from the looks of it.

Kevin and Jeff appeared pretty organised so Trinket kissed Jeff's cheek and pushed him out the way to get off the seat. The sun warmed his muscles and he let out a groan as his back clicked. It felt nice.

"We were going to wake you but you seemed happy so...~" Trinket smiled groggily and nodded his thanks. He'd have to tell Jeff about his dream another time, they must not of been far from their destination if these two were in such high spirits.

Missy rubbed along Jeff's legs and purred under her breath, he scooped her up and looked at Trinket.

"You should go to the bathroom, we'll leave once you get back," Trinket nodded and made his way towards the bathrooms. Things felt strange but he didn't know how to place it so he just shrugged it off, though it was surprising how close Jeff and Missy had gotten...

It must of just been his imagination, nothing bad will happen.

Violet eyes seemed to be following him and he looked back to the car to see Missy staring at him, he gulped and dashed through the bathroom door. He was so on edge... But those eyes...

He did his business and started washing his hands. As he stared into the mirror it seemed to fog slowly then trace a cat sized paw into the center.

Words formed above it and Trinket seemed to shake in his shoes.

"Thanks for bringing me in my boy - Love Missy"

~~~~~~~~

So~ Missy is a creepy OP shadow with Violet eyes and a heavy influence Ooooo~

haha

Ok That was fun to write and I can't wait for you to read it, Not long till holidays and I'm excited to sleep~ *Drools majorly* Well For now huge Nights and hugs, kisses, lullaby's whatever you get before you sleep.

Love you all my lovely, awesome readers and friends

Please don't forget~

Vote.Comment.Love