Lost little Miss

Trinket opened the front door and was met by the strong scent of blood. Jeff's head popped in through the door and he flew back quickly in disgust. "What did that girl do to my cabin!?" Trinkets head began to shake slowly from side to side. This wasn't right... He took a few quick paces through the front door and into the living room, there on the ground was Kevin. He had two blood lines down his cheeks from his eyes and his pale blue shirt was torn across the chest. His jeans had a gash near his ankle and there was blood pooled around him. Jeff peeked through from behind Trinket and dashed through and into the kitchen. "Rhianna! Rhianna are you there?!" His voice was frantic as he ran from room to room shouting out her name. Trinket noticed his boyfriends distress but chose to take his time as he observed the gruesome sight before him, now it was no where near as bad as the murder Trinket had committed but it was still unpleasant to see. He bent down at eye level with the corpse and used his thumb and forefinger to lift Kevin's chin. Dark orbs stared into his eyes and a soft gargling noise emitted from Kev's throat.

"Kevin...? I know you can hear me and I need you to help me," He nodded to himself when he saw Kevin's' lip twitch lightly in recognition to his voice. He was going to speak again but noticed a hand gripping his shirt lightly.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean for things to come to this. I loved you so much, I got her involved in my retaliation. I was just so damn jealous of Jeff so I got the Creep's from Scavengers point to help me. What have I become Trinket? I can see no more than mere shapes and hear the beating of ones heart as loud and sad as a drum," Those empty eyes looked up towards Trinket once more and he was left to just watch on as more blood trickled down Kevin's' cheeks. He hugged his broken friend close and started to utter soothing words into his ear.

"Your pale like Jeff now, You have blood tears streaming from your dark orb like eyes and a cut on your arm... Kevin where did they take Rhianna?" A gentle sob rattled the injured boy and he took a deep breath to calm himself.

"Scavengers Point, They said that they would take her victim to lure you guys out... I should never have gotten her involved in this," Trinket rolled his eyes and looked up wearily as he felt Jeff's gentle touch on his shoulder. He held his boyfriends gaze for a moment before deciding what he would do. He bent lower to the ground and scooped Kevin into his arms, they would leave in the morning for now they would have to get some rest.

"Kevin can sleep in my bed while I share with Jeff... okay?" Kevin and Jeff both nodded in quick succession and the trio made their way to the bedroom. After getting Kevin settled into the mattress on the floor the Trinket and Jeff made their way out to begin planning.

*******

"We will have to leave pretty soon if we want to get there before they bring her any harm. And we also have the disadvantage of their time warping vehicles, shit!" Trinket nodded with his brow furrowed in concentration, they had to take this carefully or risk getting themselves hurt during this rescue.

"Should we take Kevin? so that you know he can live as the Pasta he is now?" Jeff turned away from Trinket and bit his lip lightly, that was a predicament. It could be dangerous to bring him along but to leave him here would mean certain death for the boy.

Without fear Creepy-Pastas' begin to drown in the emotion of which dragged them into this life. The boy would be overpowered by his eye blinding love and go on a murderous rampage, he would have to be properly trained by the Crow before he could even think of touching a humans body. Jeff was unhappy about having to take Trinket to the lands of Scavengers point, he knew that the minute they took step in that land all the monstrous rage cooped in the boy would be released. That would make this very difficult indeed. Trinket would begin to change as Kevin had, except because his rage had since been extinguished the chances of the transformation working was slim and the poor boy would be consumed by the conflicting emotions that he would experience...

"We leave at sunrise so for now I guess we get snuggled up for the night and get the rest we need. This is just the beginning..." They had been trying to drag back into that land for years, so he could share the fear he had collected over his time away but he had been selfishly reluctant to share considering how greedy the other Rage filled spirits could be. The spirits were the ones who didn't survive the transformation and instead consumed themselves, It wouldn't be that bad if it weren't for the fact that they were now cursed to forever roam the lands of Scavengers point till the day their souls are eaten by the Crow.

Jeff snuggled into Trinkets warmth and told himself to ignore the pounding fear that rested in his heart.

This was the day he could lose everything he had worked so hard for... just to save a young lady from the doom her own friend had brought.

Let's just hope it's not the last time the girl sees Trinket alive.

With this sad thought Jeff drifted into a deep-dreamless rest, recuperating all the energy he would need for the day to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AND! chapter 16 is done! omg is it just me or does this feel like it's coming near the end... hmmm I don't like that idea, !-! lol just been watching a heap of japanese vids, like youtubers abroad in japan and things like that... I totally just messed that whole sentence up? OKay~ so the next chapter after this (#17 which was actually written before this one SHHH) is more of an explainer chapter used just to help not only you but me wrap my head around what happened to Rhi-Rhi and Kevin.

Please don't mind my blotchy photoshop to Kevy! It was fine until i started getting confused and then I ran out of class time to finish it so i just went with what I had :P That probably made less sense to you then it did to me, (Warning my wattpad pics are playing up so it may or may not be there, depending on my tablets mood I guess)

So I'm just trying at the moment to make a pool of chapters so I can update like 2 in 2 days in a row but it is something that takes a few hours and 2-3 days to make flow so I apologise if

some days I sound Crazy and others I sound somewhat sane!

Kinda the law of being me...

you

are

never

normal

SO yeah before I completely make you guys confused or make you insane with me Good bye and love you all!

Vote.Comment.Love