Wearing Red

Rhianna happily chewed her food as she watched Jeff and Trinket bicker and eat off each others forks. Jeff sneered at Trinket for his obvious like for an audience and Trinket merely shrugged and ate the contents from Jeff's plate. It was a homely, loving atmosphere which all three relished. 

"So, am I invited to the wedding?" Rhianna tried her best to play an innocent young lady asking the nearest couple about when the big day was, even going as far as to flutter her eyelashes and pout slightly. Both boys before her turned abruptly, Jeff blushing at her words and Trinket lost along the road with his tongue. 

"No!" yelled the pair in unison as their thoughts caught up to the situation. Rhianna pouted lightly and threw her hand to her face. Faking a few sobs in mock sadness and betrayal.

"And I thought that you were my friends, waaa!" Jeff began towards her but Trinket stopped him chuckling deeply as he drew his boyfriend close to himself. He planted a gentle kiss at Jeff's temple and hummed.

"She's just messing with you Jeff. And seriously Rhi, in this day and age there would be two problems to us getting married... actually three," Jeff and Rhianna turned their attention to Trinket; both equally curious to what he would say.

"Firstly. Gay marriage isn't legal in this country yet, and I doubt my beautiful boyfriend here wants to go down the aisle in a red dress and makeup coating his face to hide the cut marks," Rhianna laughed at the mental image that formed in her mind and Jeff picked up a piece of Honey chicken and threw it at her, staining her uniform in the process. She groaned as she looked at it but stopped laughing nonetheless.

"secondly. If my lovely Boyfriend here were to have his true identity found I'm afraid that the police will have him and leave me crying alone by the alter," Jeff leaned in closer to Trinket, it was too early to pull the pair apart. They were only just beginning to spread their wings after all. Rhianna watched the pair closely and smiled gently, they were so close; If only they could tell what was going to happen in the future then they would be able to cherish what they have now. She and Jeff peered at Trinket, waiting for the third and final reason for why they couldn't get married and have their happy ever after.

"Lastly... Jeff and I still haven't had sex or killed someone together. How could I marry him before I do either of these!?" Rhianna and Jeff fell from where they were seated, however instead of blushing twenty shades of pink Rhianna was laughing so hard she had real tears gathering at her eyes. Jeff was silently hitting Trinkets legs in embarrassment whilst hiding away from the light under the table. Rhianna was still laughing long after Trinket had begun to eat once more and Jeff was slowly picking himself up and off the ground. 

"Hardy har har, laugh it up you good for nothing. But I'll be the one laughing when I murder a whole family and their dog!" Rhianna stopped laughing and wiped at the tears in her eyes.

"Make sure, to send me a nice pic of it ok? I would love to have a pic of you two on your first 'date' with death," Jeff nodded, suddenly turning serious after the thought of death. Trinket noticed the change and cleared a few plates from the middle of the table. Jeff quickly dashed out and into the next room, both Rhianna and Trinket watching curiously. 

"Does he do this often?" Trinket nodded and just continued to stare through the open door; smiling in satisfaction when Jeff came barreling back into the room. He had his arms full of pictures, rolls of paper and an old laptop. Rhianna rushed forward and helped him lay them neatly on the table as Trinket removed of the rest of the dishes. 

'What's all this stuff, and why are there nudes of some random chick?" Trinket slapped Rhianna over the head and shushed her, looking to see that the serious look in Jeff's eyes was still there. Rhianna gave Jeff a side ward glance and nodded, stoning her own features to match the mood. One long white finger pointed forward at the first picture present; the girl who they were meant to kill over Easter but missed. They then drew the young followers eyes towards a second picture of the same lady yelling at her family, then a third with her sobbing on her bed surrounded by blood. 

"I hate the thought of mercy, but pea brain here made me go soft..." He thrust his thumb towards Trinket and amusement flashed in Rhianna's eyes. 

"This young lady killed her family yesterday, she hasn't left the house since. So we are going; tonight. We'll save her the shame of being blamed for their deaths and kill her, making it look like we did it all. It's the least we can do for not bringing her down earlier," Rhianna nodded thoughtfully and Trinket just continued to stare at the pictures, his mind taking a while longer to process this information then the other two. 

"You'll have to make it look good, if they notice anything different from your pattern they'll immediately know that she killed them and won't even add you to the equation when looking at her death," Jeff furrowed his brows at that thought. Then again, how the heck was Trinkets plump, smiley friend so good at reading into how to murder someone...?

"She writes murder Jeff, she thinks these things through for fun; Trust me I read one of her more explicit ones... I was scared yet inspired by it," Trinket was pale as he muttered that last sentence and Jeff whistled, he was pretty impressed by the girl who seemed bland at first glance but somehow more interesting once you got to know her. 

"Well anyway. How do you propose I kill her then?" He paused as he looked at Rhianna and was shocked to see a devilish grin plaguing her usually bright face. She was giggling under her breath and both boys before her shivered at the intensity in her eyes.

"It's so simple Jeff... It's Trinkets debut, so he'll kill her and leave his mark. A raven by your words, claw marks across her face and a throat torn to shreds... Is that ravenous and evil enough for you my dears?" Jeff and Trinket stared at what appeared to be a Monster before them

and

they smiled...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, I love writing my lovely Rhianna. So excited next chapter will be Trinkets Debut, Rhianna will cheer them on from home, and Jeff will finally see how his young apprentice goes on his first job. 

I enjoyed writing this chapter, for as always I love my two boys, Jeff adopted from creepy pasta land and my dear dear Trinket made with love and evil intent. So how do you think he'll be when he kills?

What will our sweet young man turn into?

Will he be a monster deserving of our fear?

Or will he kill with mercy in mind and end it quickly?

Frankly... I don't know. I haven't written that far and I kinda want it to be a surprise for us all, but I know what I'm secretly rooting for. Oh and I think Rhianna will be a regular she is a weird but fun character to think of hehe. I hope you guys like them as a character as well. :P

But yeah better go work on that next chapter while I'm this excited about it and hope you guys liked this one. 

P.S Imagine that red dress that I put at the top/ on the right is worn by a makeup wearing, pissed looking jeff and you'll have their wedding day hehe.

Vote.Comment.Love