A Journey worth the wait

The sun's light shone across the long and winding road, it cast a blood red array that could be labelled as nothing short of breath taking; But one stupid sun rise wouldn't bring a smile to anyone's face today, maybe not for a long time. They had a months worth of driving ahead of them and Jeff was anything far from pleased.

Kevin sat in the back dozing lightly, his energy still low from his adventures the day prior. Trinket watched him from the mirror. He wanted to hate his friend he wanted to hate him with everything he had for what he did to Rhianna, but in his heart he knew he never could. Kevin had been through so much already and to hate him would only snap what little kept the boy together.

Trinket was worried sick for Rhianna's life and he hoped against all else that she would at least live through this ordeal and not come out a different person. He could never imagine that girls face with out her smiles and annoyingly inspirational speeches. She always loved to break out into song and even when she was mad or upset she would always protect those who were important to her, even from herself. 

She had shown him how caring and accepting she could be and he couldn't imagine her being depressed and moping all day, even if it was just an act it wouldn't be her. He didn't know what kind of out break he would have if he didn't get her back whole, safe, sound and happy. However anyone with brains would know that it would not be pretty. Trinkets thoughts began to turn sour and he rushed his hand towards the radio.

The soft crackle of country music on an old worn road seemed to ease his troubled mind and he winded his window down for some fresh air. The old song drew to an end and Kryptonite by three doors down started to fill his ears. It made him think more, it's soothing effects being both positive and negative in a way. What would happen if he went crazy? How would he be able to stay with Jeff and Rhi if he was insane? They were stupid questions he knew that, but he just couldn't help but ponder on them for a moment.

Jeff nodded his head along with the music and glanced side wards at Trinket every now and then. Jeff never minded road music but he just never knew what to put on and had never deigned to bother because of it. He enjoyed this song, alot. It represented pretty much and Creepypasta before they turn. The thoughts of whether all those of which you love will still love you, about whether or not your mental change would hurt them and so many other things that would make most cry. 

Jeff noticed a change in the air and pulled the truck to the curve abruptly. Trinket jumped at the sudden change of direction but Jeff was still not done, getting out of his buckle quickly and winding the window up in ferocious bursts. Stopping to smell the air every few seconds to calculate something in his mind silently.  He then turned to Kevin and laid him down flat. A tarp was chucked atop of him and a few last things were fixed before a dark shadow fell across Trinkets form.

Unlucky for Jeff his head had been close to Trinkets crotch as the man outside had approached and he hadn't the time to grab the object he was reaching for and worse still, he looked like if he was about to do something rather pleasing yet unpleasant. 

The man outside tapped the window.

'tap, tap tap'

Three short breaths escaped Jeff's lips and a small blush tickled Trinkets cheeks as he noticed how very close Jeff was to his more sensitive areas, his warm breath fanning all the right places at all the wrong times. 

The man outside bent to look in the window but the tint made it too difficult to see the awkward scene unraveling before him. Jeff quickly pulled his jacket off and chucked it under his seat, even going and unclipping Trinkets jeans to make things a bit more convincing. Jeff leaned towards Trinkets ear and bit it lightly.

"I need you to get hard babe, I can't pretend I was jerking you while driving if your flacid..." Trinket felt the blush rise and his little friend rise with it. He growled lightly at the tease and felt himself shiver as Jeff reached across to the window once more.

He rolled it down really slowly and Trinket watched his arms move the slight muscle making it a show to behold. Jeff's lower abdomen pressed against Trinkets straining buddy lightly and he jerked forward at the contact. Jeff let out a slow sensual chuckled and he peered out the window to the man who looked more than a little unhappy. 

"You wanna join us...?" Jeff drawled suggestively and the mans stance faltered and disgust fleeted across his features.

"I want nothing to do with you fags! I just want you to stop swerving all along the roads, give him head in some other place you moron!" Jeff burst out laughing but kept his chest hovering above Trinkets lower body, as if not wanting anyone else to see him in this 'vulnerable' state. 

"Of course my good friend, thank you for your honesty now if you leave I would like to proceed with giving my boyfriend exactly what he needs..." Jeff started to wind the window back up quickly and the man turned and walked back to his own car. Trinkets lips were trembling and he had to do all possible in his will not to try and jump y the half dressed man in front of him. 

He took a huge gulp of air and reminded himself of their current purpose. Save Rhianna, allow Kevin to be trained by the crow and not to lose himself in moments like these when Jeff was being a huge flirty tease while one of his best friends was past out behind them. 

Jeff tapped Trinkets crotch playfully and pulled his shirt back off of the floor. He turned the radio up a bit louder and started to drive onto the road once more, pulling his seat belt across before lloking at Trinket.

The song "On the road again" started playing and Jeff flung into full on choir singing as he chanted along, making the very Uncomfortable Trinket laugh lightly. 

Alot of great things were come out of this

He just knew it...

~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOHHH~~~ what the heck was that haha one minute it's like deep thought and next it was like just umm.... Jeff is a pretty big tease to do that to Trinket and io have no idea where that came from, Wow Jeff must really want it to do that while stuck in the car with him for the next whole month Just *Whistles loud and long*

Hope you guys really enjoyed this chapter, love writing this and i hope you love reading it so yeah :P

Well anywho not much to say really, it's late, It's thursday I'm tired Im happy and I'm going to bed. So~~

Vote.Comment.Love