Extra* Once Obsessed

*Minutes after Trinket and Jeff leave the house on their "Mission"

Rhianna sat unmoving; her head resting gently in the palms of her hands as she watched the clock tick, back and forth over and over again. Each minute passed feeling as if it took that of many years. She was already nervous for the boys questions blaring in the back of her mind. Would they return unharmed? what if Trinket got spooked and didn't finish the job? What would happen to the pair if they were to be caught?!

She shot from the chair and began to pace feverishly, she had a killing headache and her hands wouldn't stop clenching and unclenching against her will. Three consecutive knocks on the front door ceased her paces. A cold sweat formed at her brow as she advanced forward, She had an uneasy feeling in her stomach and she just knew that something terribly painful was about to occur. Reaching the door she took in a mighty breath, plastered herself a smile and swung the door open.

"Can I help you good Sirs?" She twinkled her lashes at the three men before her. Two of the men were deathly pale and rather tall, broad shouldered and dressed in mostly black. However, that's were all similarities ended. The man furthest from her was facing the other way however he still stood at eyes level to her, he was bald and wearing a well groomed black suit. Gentlemen white gloves adorned his hands, and a small palm sized picture rested in his grip. She couldn't see much to the picture other than a shock of golden locks.

A stair up from him stood a man as mysterious as he. A shirt of black and white stripes was pulled across his well toned muscles and a long, similarly coloured nose protruded from his face. Only making his smirk seem more defined and horrific. He had fluffy black feathers adorned upon his shoulders and his Grey eyes held Rhianna's in unasked questions. She couldn't remove her eyes from him, he just looked so much better in real life then in all those fan made portraits. They just seemed to serve him a sickening misjustice. Laughing Jack looked so much better then she ever thought he would, and Slendy there wasn't so bad himself.

A loud cough brought her back from her drooling and she turned a glare towards Kevin. The name being spat from her thoughts.

"What do you want. Your nothing but an eyesore and a manipulative arse so what do you want!?" Kevin smirked and pushed himself towards her. She jerked back before his hand could touch her but failed to close the door in his face as Jack lunged forward and caught the door. Slender Waltzed through the opening and pulled Rhianna back and out of the way. They were moving like some well oiled machine and she could hardly keep up with them. She was plopped onto a chair and had Jack tying her hands behind her in a series of minutes. Rhianna blinked to come back to her senses then proceeded to flail her legs in frustration.

"That was so fucking cool! But what the fuck KEVIN!" Her heart didn't know whether to fan-girl over how cool the two creepy pastas beside her were or to throw a tantrum on allowing Kevin to smirk so broadly with his aided win. Kevin gave her a half shrug as he ran his fingers down her cheek.

"Look at our sweet little guard dog over run. How's your pride their Rhi? Overpowered by that of what you treasure. Two men of the horror, A clown and a kidnapper! And People say that I'm not observant enough!!" Kevin's eyes were blazing with triumph as he did a little dance along the floor, even going as far as to turn up the music that Rhianna had been playing in the lounge room. He bit his lip slowly and returned his blazing eyes to his captive. A knife was at his belt and she began to squirm slightly as she eyed it off.

Rhianna had a plan

Kevin came up beside her and dragged a chair over so he could sit down and face her head on. She stared deep into the depths of his eyes, his soul... and all she saw was an immense pain.