Future Fears

"Welcome to Willows Den, what would you like today sir?" Jack placed his money on the table and pushed it forward.

"Two rooms for one night. Make sure the second has a cage and key," he turned away and stalked over to where Slenderman stood protectively over the couch that Jack had left Rhianna passed out on.

Jack checked her head quickly before slinging her into his arms and carrying her towards the staff member responsible for taking them to their rooms.

Slender shuffled his leg and Jack grunted. It was body language observation on point.

"I'm staying with her, you saw what happened last time," Slendermans arm twitched the tiniest bit and Jack responded with a laugh.

"I'm not stupid, now shut it and gut it, we're going to bed,"

Jack placed his sleeping beauty on the bed and began to gather blankets and pillows to line the floor of the cage. It took less time then he expected and he stood back to admire his handiwork. It was kind of like a mini palace.

It was decently sized too, yet it didn't help the guilt that rose in his stomach. It was horrible that he was going to lock her in there like a dog...

"Sorry Rhianna, at least we never had much going from the beginning," He kissed her gently before tucking her into her cage and locking the door.

There was movement inside and as he glanced over he knew he regretted it.

She looked furious and sad, with tears welling up in her blazing eyes. She reminded him of the last orange rays of light, fighting to remain defiant and seen at dawn on a rainy afternoon. Her head shook from left to right and she laid herself down like a sorrowed pup and tugged the blanket tight.

"You never even tried..." her mumbles fell on deaf ears as Jack fought to get himself out as quickly as he could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~<

He didn't slam the door but instead let it 'click' gently back into place. Then he turned to slenders' door and went to knock, but it was already open with a little written note in a code only Jack and Slender knew.

Jack sighed and let himself in.

"Don't, just leave it be," Jack dropped to the couch and curled up in the already made nest.

"I think I destroyed something that didn't yet exist..." He saw the room's light go out and stared blankly at the dark ceiling - no more talking, no more laughing and soon, no more Rhianna. One way or another.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+ yes I know we all hate Jack, yes I still love him... its a rule ya'know. A mothers unconditional love... goddammit! Can I shots being Granny instead, their allowed to b!tch all they want haha+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Rhianna pulled herself up with a huff, the bastard had left the light on and still hadn't come back. She spied the key to her cage not too far off from where she sat. So she did what all people would; she reached for it and she missed. Rhianna kept trying for a little while and got fed up.

"I'm going to strangle that piece of~!" She pushed her legs forward as hard as she could and heard her cage rattle then a loud clang.

"SH!T"

Someone else must of heard as well because not even five minutes later an unknown man burst into the room and glanced around, gun at the ready.

Rhianna whimpered from the cage and crawled back. The burly figure looked down at her with a gentle smile. He squatted to sit at eye level with her and attempted to get a better look.