You're blushing

Pages littered the walls as Jeff printed off yet another picture of Trinkets very first target. Trinkets eyes followed Jeff with every step he took and it was putting him in a bind. Jeff was embarrassed by the younger mans stares but thought it indecent to tell him to stop watching his mentor.

"Your' blushing you know that right?" Jeff staightened quickly and did a quick nod with his head. "I am very well aware thank you very much," He tried to make him self bold but inside he felt smaller than he ever could. Trinket walked over to him and wrapped his lean arms around Jeffs waist.

His head was muzzled in the crook of Jeff's neck and he took a deep long breath. "Should I give you something to really blush about?" Jeff shivered at the close proximaty of the two but decided it best to escape while he could. He was unused to being the prey and he had to admit, in this situation it was rather Kinky.

He picked up a rather large stack of paper and threw it at Trinket. "Read all of that then you can continue," Jeff didn't even think about what he had said till he actually stopped and contemplated. His eyes grew wide and he saw Trinket smirking like the cheecky monkey he was.

"Gladly," He slowly began to read through the first page and would glance up at Jeff with a grin from time to time. Jeff watched him curiously and didn't even notice when Trinket started to talk again.

"Jeff," Trinkets hand waved in front of his face and his eyes twinkled as he looked up. "Yes..." Jeff muttered as his head spun, thoughts of Trinket and stuff filling what attention he had. "Why am I the one murdering the girl, aren't I meant to watch you and learn?" Trinket had his brows furrowed and Jeff smiled lightly at the adorable way of thinking.

"So I can see what we have to do to improve your skills of course!" Jeff flicked his hair to the side like one of those sassy gals. Trinket chuckled and wrapped his arms around Jeffs arms and stared into his eyes. He lent over to Jeffs ear and his breath tickled his nape sweetly.

"Can I kiss you?" Jeff was too stunned to answer and Trinket took it as a silent beg, a plea for a kiss. He leaned in a their breaths fanned on each others faces mixing together and sending them both into oblivion. Jeff was sick of the remaining distance and threw his lips towards Trinket.

Being caught off guard was surprising for Trinket but he made up for it by kissing Jeff back. They pecked each other for a while in a gentle manner until Trinket decided to deepen the kiss. He bit Jeff's lower lip and he gasped quietly allowing Trinkets tongue to slip in.

Both boys moaned and Trinket slowly pushed Jeff back towards the wall. His hand slowly and sensually roamed down Jeff's body and another moan emitted from his partner. He went to go on but felt a small hand on his chest. He stopped his roaming and placed both hands either side of Jeff. His mouth wondered to Jeff's neck and kissed it gently.

"Please stop, not yet Trinket," Trinket backed away a pace and let his breath even out. He then backed off completely giving distance between them. "Sorry..." he mumbled before stalking out the front door, the plan papers clutched tightly in his hands.

Jeff stood dazed before he finally gave in to the shock and gently lowered himself to the ground. Trinkets actions had knocked the wind from Jeffs lungs.

What was Trinket thinking touching him in such an indecent manner.

However Jeff couldn't help but blush, it had felt so good so right And it just made him love Trinket more.

~~~~~~~~~~~

♡ haha writing this on my tablet, well the last part at least...♡ I had fun writing this one but i hope its not too bad. Hehe fingers crossed. So I've noticed this has become more focused on their romance and i dont know if that is bad or not. Oh well.... thank you for reading this and i apologise for my rambling!

I apologise if this is short I have no word count on this thing and its driving me crazy haha.

(2023 note from me  to me with love - spell you are right you nerd) 

Vote.Comment.Love! ♡♡