A 'bloody' good time

Trinket rubbed his hands together as he stared at the small blades on his lap. He couldn't believe that this was really happening... He was finally going to make his debut as a murderer. Jeff was humming to himself gently, a bow behind his seat and a long butchers knife at his belt. He looked ready and rearing whilst Trinket looked uncomfortable. He remembered watching Rhianna wave excitedly as they drove away down the road, she was talking about how proud she was and how she wanted pictures of the crime scene to put in some random magazine and say something along the lines of 'mysterious murderer riding along with the Famous killer Jeff found to have killed entire family for fun!' She had been dancing a lot too. Trinket pulled at the thread in his Black jacket, it was a faux leather with zippers all over it making it very easy to rile Jeff up when he pulled all the zips up and down for hours on end. 

Jeff beside him was in his signature white jumper and all signs of makeup was gone as his red cheeks radiated inside the car, Trinket fighting the urge to reach up and touch the perfection of which was his boyfriend. Jeff noticed how twitchy Trinket was and pondered on a conversation starter.

"So how long have you and that young girl been friends?" At the mention of young Rhianna Trinket automatically relaxed even taking a recollecting breath before his reply.

"Not long, I met her in ninth grade then she took a year abroad and was back again this year, but she was always someone different and it wasn't that hard to talk to her..." Trinkets face lit up into a gentle smile as he rested upon the windows glass. Jeff noticed how well that girl made Trinket calm down and it sparked an emotion in him that he never thought he would ever have the displeasure of feeling; jealousy.

"She is like a little sister to me nowadays and eating dinner with both of you tonight, I felt like we were a family in some ways. Her like our daughter as you and I acted like an old couple," Jeff laughed at the memory of dinner. It had truly been a tranquil moment, It was a moment worth waiting for. Jeff reached out and held Trinkets hand. 

"She should come to our house more often. She knows how to brighten a room, with us at least," Trinket nodded along with Jeff, tears welling gently at how much Jeff and Rhianna had brightened his life. Jeff with his love and Rhianna with her persistence and mood swings. Jeff sighed as they came down a now familiar street that belonged to Trinkets first victim.

"Are you ready?" Trinket nodded lightly and opened his door, here comes trouble...

~~~~*Evil grin* (let it begin my beautiful readers, what we have waited 14-15 chapters for) 

Warning!!!

Content past this point is rather mature and includes

blood, murder and tortuous acts.

You have been warned but other than that 

please do enjoy

The lights flickered and the young lady jumped from her seat, slowly backing up and towards the door. On the floor laid the bodies of her family, each of them mauled and torn. No mercy having been shown to their souls. 

"Don't run from me..." His gentle whisper made her freeze, like a snakes venom was begging to course through her veins. She remained still as if to not allow the poison to flow through her and speed up this process. Her throat was dry and she didn't know what to do. She reached for the door behind her but was met by a large masculine chest instead. The owner of said body leaned forward and bit at her neck, chuckling quietly in her ear. It was scarier then anything she had ever known before.

"Now now love, wouldn't want you to run away now would we?" She felt his smooth hands take her wrist and push it into the small of her back. A knife was drawn along her forearm, slicing it and forcing blood to drip onto the floor. The young lady held her screams, the pain overbearing but obviously one of the nicer things that she would feel that day. Trinket licked his lips slowly, enjoying as he watched the blood slowly trail down and pool at his feet.